Anderson Silva posts on Twitter a Picture of His First Professional Fight

Yeah, I mean it's not like you can add any weight over 16 years.
Thats-the-joke.jpg

Anyone know exactly how many Muay Thai matches he has had? Also, why'd he go 3 years from his 2nd ever mma fight to his 3rd?

Its amazing how much weight you can naturally put on just from having access to quality food in whatever amount you want and age does to you. I don't think weighing around 170lbs in shape was his ideal weight by any means and people certainly put on fat and even muscle as they age into real adulthood/manhood etc. but i don't think Anderson is that huge when he is optimal shape now even.

AS is trying a bit too hard to show everyone how small he is and how match ups against WW like Diaz or GSP totally makes sense. :icon_lol:

Young Brock Lesnar

b7c6894546dccd2c7684eafa9b030a83_1M.png

Your point was?

STFU

people get bigger as they grow, what a crazy concept.

Are Anderson fans really implying he's still the same size as that first fight?

MattSerra1.jpg

people get bigger as they age...

people get bigger as they grow, what a crazy concept.

Are Anderson fans really implying he's still the same size as that first fight?

MattSerra1.jpg

people get bigger as they age...
Amazing isnt it? People actually grow.

Anderson Silva ‏@SpiderAnderson
Ai galera 1900 e bolinha minha primeira luta de MMA Matogrosso
Tinha 75 kg (165 lbs)
pic.twitter.com/ukO6jiv0

A_9Jm-uCcAA481P.jpg
@inbehalf anderson silva is too big for gsp

Anyone know exactly how many Muay Thai matches he has had? Also, why'd he go 3 years from his 2nd ever mma fight to his 3rd?

Its amazing how much weight you can naturally put on just from having access to quality food in whatever amount you want and age does to you. I don't think weighing around 170lbs in shape was his ideal weight by any means and people certainly put on fat and even muscle as they age into real adulthood/manhood etc. but i don't think Anderson is that huge when he is optimal shape now even.

Really curious on this as well.

but omg anderson is 220

Don't you mean 235?

Like only 4 lbs away from the same weight as Junior Dos Santos?

DosSantos-Junior-UFC95-1.jpg

Obviously only 4 lbs separate him and Anderson . . .

Anderson+Silva+UFC+.jpg

Back