Rumored Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Luke Rockhold, and Michael Bisping to fight in a one-night Karate Combat tournament

Wow a one night event? That's crazy. We never have events that just last one night. I'm glad they specified.
Can't imagine ANYONE (sorry Machida) having the balls to fight twice in a night.

You had my curiosity, now you have my attention.

The winner!

2be9icbcz4b31.gif
proof

Seems too good to be true. I'll believe it when I see it. But I hope it happens. IDGAF if they're past prime. I'm guessing Karate Kombat doesn't have strict testing.

Yeah that's all it takes to be NEWS here on Sherdog, Luke's word is good as gold! <lmao>
I learned my lesson on trusting what fighters claim lmao.

Paul Craig said UFC Manchester was gonna be in March, ends up being July.

Just like 2 weeks ago Arnold Allen said he definitely wasn't fighting Giga and was never offered him, ends up fighting Giga.

bisping hot favourite, he's beaten 2 already
That big baby got destroyed by Luke in their first fight when Rockhold actually had a Fight IQ. And he barely beat the shell of the corpse of former-champ, gimp-legged Anderson. Prime Anderson would've destroyed him.

That big baby got destroyed by Luke in their first fight when Rockhold actually had a Fight IQ. And he barely beat the shell of the corpse of former-champ, gimp-legged Anderson. Prime Anderson would've destroyed him.

Gimp legged Anderson did destroy him tho, brutally KOed him. Herb Dean's ego didn't let him have the walkoff. Herb's done that many times, refuses to have the fighter "decide the stoppage" even though it's clear as day the fight should be stopped..

seems strange to say that Luke should probably be favored pretty solidly in this, right? he's significantly younger than the other guys and has been semi-active the last couple of years. bisping hasn't fought since 2017! anderson is almost 50! this sounds kind of cool but could easily get depressing in a hurry
You never know with his chin, but yeah. Less than a year ago, Luke went the distance with Costa, who's about fight a major MW contender. He's a lot younger and the Costa fight is more relevant that anything the others have done. I guess Andy going the distance with Jake "Tyson Stalker" Paul is the next most relevant accomplishment.

Speaking of Paul, too bad he's tied up and can't be the alternate. He's much younger than any of them, but I'd like to see him in a sport where he has to defend kicks and even TDs where someone can rough him up on the ground briefly.

I honestly don’t know where all these promotions are gettinf their money from, specially this one that seems to be some cryptop grift with secret owners. Just hope all these legends are getting paid upfront and in actual money.

2016 wet dream. But I'd tune in for this even in 2034.

Fuck yes. The last karate combat card was awesome.

Doubt this happens and that Bisping is cleared to compete. How can they legally fight more than once a night in US? Thought it was illegal

Now that Bellator is gone, Karate Combat is the new retirement home for former UFC champs.

Honestly can't wait to see this, should be a lot of fun

The LW Karate Combat champ owns a gym right down the road. My kid started training there a few weeks ago, nice place.

Back