Rumored Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida, Luke Rockhold, and Michael Bisping to fight in a one-night Karate Combat tournament

sam alvey the current KC heavyweight champ will be eagerly watching to see who his next killer... i mean challenger... will be.

The winner!

2be9icbcz4b31.gif

Yet silva still found a way to lose lol

So Bisping is fighting in full contact with one eye?

this should go well for him.

Silva vs. Bisping rematch, Rockhold vs. Machida, Silva vs. Machida in the finals.

Are Anderson & Lyoto still close?

I like how each fighter has history with at least one other fighter. I don't mind Lyoto vs Anderson and Rockhold vs Bisping in the eliminator round assuming they are the only 4 fighters in the tournament.

Doesn't Ping have like two full on knee replacements and now straight up completely blind in one eye?
I think he's the last person who should be considering competing in a contact sport again even if it's a exhibition match, plus I remember him saying one of the main reasons for him calling it quits was due to the good eye starting to have issues of its own after the Kelvin KO.
Yeah. Any company that allows him to fight needs to take a long hard look at itself.

Left Hook Larry returns <{JustBleed}>

But honestly I think Macheeta’s style will prevail in this environment

Doesn't Ping have like two full on knee replacements and now straight up completely blind in one eye?
I think he's the last person who should be considering competing in a contact sport again even if it's a exhibition match, plus I remember him saying one of the main reasons for him calling it quits was due to the good eye starting to have issues of its own after the Kelvin KO.

IMG_8350.jpeg

Bisping going full Doppo Orochi

add Wonderboy to the mix

Anderson will make it look easy. Rockhold is dangerous for him though

Back