Anderson Silva is a ONE DIMENSIONAL fighter who has NOT evolved with the sport

Amazed I hadn't already clicked ignore on this scrub. Won't make that mistake this time

It’s so painful watching Anderson strike his way through every fight. It’s MMA dammit. Throw some takedowns or wrestling every once in a while. Anderson is no different than Ronda or Royce who relies on one trick. A true MIXED martial artist MIXES martial arts. Why are people calling him GOAT if he doesn’t display the different aspects of MMA?

You are not even a good troll.

$ (2).jpg

Anderson knocks people out with punches, kicks, knees and elbows. He subbed Chael, Hendo and the Michael Jordan of BJJ. He has beaten strikers, wrestlers, BJJ fighters etc... But TS thinks he is one dimensional

Anyone who gets subbed by a 115LB girl should just shut their mouth and not talk about Anderson

Worst troll thread I’ve legit ever seen

Not even funny..
He has to be a mod's troll account. He trolls for reactions and gets hundreds of angry replies every thread despite never responding to any of the posts. The sad thing is how Shertards consistently take the bait and make "115 pound girl" jokes. As if he's insulted by that.

Maybe he has manhood pride . Diving for a takedown in that fight means he was Israel's bitch on the feet and didn't think he could hang.

Even the wasteland doesn't want this thread

It’s so painful watching Anderson strike his way through every fight. It’s MMA dammit. Throw some takedowns or wrestling every once in a while. Anderson is no different than Ronda or Royce who relies on one trick. A true MIXED martial artist MIXES martial arts. Why are people calling him GOAT if he doesn’t display the different aspects of MMA?

Your post is so ONE DIMENIONAL, you are one who's not EVOLVED

Your post is so ONE DIMENIONAL, you are one who's not EVOLVED

tenor.gif

We can scare TS off with photos of MMA fighters who would dominate him.

comp-srs-lightweight-female-bjj-gi-blue-tatami-fghtwear.jpg

He is definitley not a one dimensional fighter,but with age,he is forced to limit his game as his speed and reflexes erode.

Great troll attempt Imo.

It triggered a lot of folk.

P.s you're a manlet for tapping to little girl

If AS would have shot a double and some how got tapped in the scramble TS would have made a thread talking about wtf is AS doing.

Funny how you guys don’t even refute my OP. Proves I’m right and all you guys don’t have anything constructive to say. Just a lot of butt hurt going on in here.

<Moves>

Back