News Anderson Silva Becomes American

giphy.gif

Of course, it's easier to get hold of roids here.

Welcome Anderson!

I think de america is de bess and I love america. This de bess and I very happy, very happy to be here.

<BC1>

Well, granted that's the best thing he could do to stop the hatred Sherdog shows towards him like a spoiled 5 y/o lol

I'm ashamed that "Is normal" isn't the first comment.

blatant rejection of brazil where his kids would probably get kidnapped like vitor's sister and anderson would get robbed and left on the streets in his underwear like shogun

USA GOAT

Interesting that he's not posting that on social media...doesn't want to advertise that he seems like.
In Sao Paulo, the ransom demanded for a kidnapped American is, at least, ten times the amount demanded for a kidnapped Brazilian.
<BC1>

https://apnews.com/03ff33152d1745c5b3ae600a1179bce8

"
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Mixed martial arts great Anderson “Spider” Silva of Brazil has become a U.S. citizen in a naturalization ceremony in Los Angeles.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services welcomed Silva and about 8,000 other people as they took their oaths of citizenship during two mass ceremonies Tuesday at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

The 44-year-old Silva was joined by an adult son and daughter who also were naturalized.

Silva had the longest title reign as UFC Middleweight Champion with 16 consecutive victories from 2006 to 2013.

He is currently ranked 15th in the official UFC middleweight rankings.
"

omg he's gonna get fat now and buy guns

Literally the greatest thing you can accomplish.
Congrats Anderson, we're glad to have you.

We have people born in America that don't even speak english.

My son went to school with Indian kids who were born in America but had to be in ESL classes because their parents didn't speak English and neither did anyone else their family ever interacted with.

you're not even supposed to speak english to become american?
Is normal...Umad bro?

America doesn't have an official language...Umad bro?

Love it or leave it, bro....We been letting non-English speakers in, for a long time....They just have to know alittle bit of American History and pass background checks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back