• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Anderson Silva, 4 losses in a row

Vitor had 0 top MW wins when he fought Anderson. He was just a LHW reject at that point.

Hilarious argument of yours.

I'd love to hear your opinion of Maldonado if you think Vitor was a LHW reject. The same Vitor that dislocated Jon Jones elbow.

No, i think Vitor would have beaten Franklin at 185. Problem is Franklin wasn't a top MW, so it makes no difference. Vitor would still have had 0 top MW wins.

If i'm ignorant why did i know Lindland was unranked while you didn't?

:)

Sorry but when you have 8 losses, 3 of them being to cans, you fought in a weak division and you cheated there's little you can do to become the GOAT.

Henderson was just given a terribly underserved title shot. If Silva gets one it'll be even more of a joke since he's 0-4-1 in his last 5 fights. There's simply no way a title fight like that could carry much weight, especially when the two guys fighting are so far from being the best, even if they're both decorated fighters.

Title shots shouldn't be charity, they should be for the best fighters at the moment.

Cheers.

Rich Ace Franklin was 22-1 with his only loss being to Lyoto Machida at that point. He was also the MW champion. That doesn't get you into the "Top MW" bracket?

Dude, I get that you're a Fedor fan (aren't we all?), but you are completely irrational when it comes to any discussion regarding people also in the conversation for GOAT.

I'd love to hear your opinion of Maldonado if you think Vitor was a LHW reject. The same Vitor that dislocated Jon Jones elbow.

Actually not the same Vitor.

When Vitor fought Jones he was on TRT and he wasn't coming off surgery and 17 months of inactivity.

Maldonado is of course a low tier fighter.

Rich Ace Franklin was 22-1 with his only loss being to Lyoto Machida at that point. He was also the MW champion. That doesn't get you into the "Top MW" bracket?

Dude, I get that you're a Fedor fan (aren't we all?), but you are completely irrational when it comes to any discussion regarding people also in the conversation for GOAT.

Actually he had 4 losses and he had not fought at MW for over a year.

At this point I think we should boycott Claude's threads. He's not worth the effort. He has destroyed his credibility already. If Anderson Silva ever makes a comeback the joke is on him. At the very least Silva is willing to challenge himself while Fedor hasn't proven he is interested in being a top fighter again.

its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg

Actually not the same Vitor.

When Vitor fought Jones he was on TRT and he wasn't coming off surgery and 17 months of inactivity.

Maldonado is of course a low tier fighter.

Actually he had 4 losses and he had not fought at MW for over a year.

its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg

Jesus, Claude, learn to read. At the time of their first fight he was 22-1.

Unless you're going to count his 1 amateur loss (doesn't seem reasonable) or count his NC as a loss and then add 2.

You can find his fight record right here on Sherdog...

Jesus, Claude, learn to read. At the time of their first fight he was 22-1.

Unless you're going to count his 1 amateur loss (doesn't seem reasonable) or count his NC as a loss and then add 2.

You can find his fight record right here on Sherdog...

Au contraire buddy, you're the one who needs to learn how to read.

I was clearly talking about Franklin when he fought Vitor, not Anderson Silva.

Here:

No, i think Vitor would have beaten Franklin at 185. Problem is Franklin wasn't a top MW, so it makes no difference. Vitor would still have had 0 top MW wins.

To which you replied he was 22-1 and top ranked.

;)

Au contraire buddy, you're the one who needs to learn how to read.

I was clearly talking about Franklin when he fought Vitor, not Anderson Silva.

Here:

To which you replied he was 22-1 and top ranked.

;)

Well, damn, I was wrong.

Valuable life lesson for you there. ;)

Back