Anderson Silva’s longevity is amazing.

I see you and raise you again.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

But he never took PEDs systematically and intentionally. He consumed aphrodisiacs contaminated with hormones which is totally understandable for a man who needs to please the mother of 5 damn kids....and then tainted supplements.

So, why do you keep posting that as if it discredited the GOAT?

Silva was on androstane, drostanolone, synthetic test, a variety of banned anti anxiety drugs, and god knows what else... He left no fucking stone unturned in his quest to defeat father time lol.

Basically he had the experience and skill that comes with being a seasoned vet but at the same time the mental and physical faculties of an athlete in his prime. It was next level cheating, and that's why his whole legacy is considered a sham by most fans.

Nature intended for him to be a mid level journeyman who should have started to decline in his 30s like everyone else... Instead he gets inexplicably bigger and stronger and develops one hit quit knockout power.

Lol his "longevity" is so fucking obvious...
B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

that's what she said.

it's those dick pills.

Silva was on androstane, drostanolone, synthetic test, a variety of banned anti anxiety drugs, and god knows what else... He left no fucking stone unturned in his quest to defeat father time lol.

Basically he had the experience and skill that comes with being a seasoned vet but at the same time the mental and physical faculties of an athlete in his prime. It was next level cheating, and that's why his whole legacy is considered a sham by most fans.

Nature intended for him to be a mid level journeyman who should have started to decline in his 30s like everyone else... Instead he gets inexplicably bigger and stronger and develops one hit quit knockout power.

Lol his "longevity" is so fucking obvious...

So...Xanax is a "variety of anti-anxiety drugs"? Really?

Anderon haters are funny: if Forrest Griffin uses Xanax, it makes him slower and less capable of fighting, hence diminishing the accomplishment Anderson achieved beating him in that fashion. If Anderson takes Xanax, coming from a complete fracture of the tibia (and a drug doctors dispense like candy), it's a huge performance enhancer and makes him a dirty cheater?

Which is it? Xanax is a PED or a Forrest Griffin PID? Or whatever fits your hate narrative.

Also, he's been cleared of the other accusations.

Indeed his longevity is unbelievable: have we ever seen him gas out, panic and so on? No. Always composed, a body truly fit for the sport and the best to ever step in the octagon.

Oh...and his KOs. He never hit hard, he just timed perfect blows. You don't understand what you are watching.

So...Xanax is a "variety of anti-anxiety drugs"? Really?

Anderon haters are funny: if Forrest Griffin uses Xanax, it makes him slower and less capable of fighting, hence diminishing the accomplishment Anderson achieved beating him in that fashion. If Anderson takes Xanax, coming from a complete fracture of the tibia (and a drug doctors dispense like candy), it's a huge performance enhancer and makes him a dirty cheater?

Which is it? Xanax is a PED or a Forrest Griffin PID? Or whatever fits your hate narrative.

Also, he's been cleared of the other accusations.

Indeed his longevity is unbelievable: have we ever seen him gas out, panic and so on? No. Always composed, a body truly fit for the sport and the best to ever step in the octagon.

Forest was slow xanex or not. Regardless it's banned for a reason and that reason is it gives you an unfair edge in combat, which is of course why Silva took it.

Broken leg is not as bad an injury as Andy fangirls make it out to be. Torn knees are much more devastating, harder to come back from and far more common. I bet you would give all the countless fighters who wrecked their knees a pass if they failed tests right? Lol nope you wouldn't because your a hypocritical fangirl. If they can pass tests then so can roiderson.

He was never cleared of anything. He admitted in his own words to be a long time ped user and is still banned from the sport lol.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

If he comes back and tries to fight clean he will look like Anderson of old, and by that i mean the true Anderson Silva, the career long journeyman who got spanked by ww bums in japan. Or maybe a former 145er or retired winless in 7 years welterweight will respond to his callout and give him a chance at actually winning a fight clean for once in this decade lol.

So shameful the hatred and bashing Anderson receives.

All these trolls insisting he took this and that, when he's being cleared from the accusations of intentional use. It's the weight he carries of being the GOAT I guess.

So shameful the hatred and bashing Anderson receives.

All these trolls insisting he took this and that, when he's being cleared from the accusations of intentional use. It's the weight he carries of being the GOAT I guess.

Anderson's actions were shameful. Many of us were fans and actually watched him in his prime unlike you kiddo. He was the face of the sport but he pulled a Lance Armstrong and embarrassed everyone who was rooting for him.

Forest was slow xanex or not. Regardless it's banned for a reason and that reason is it gives you an unfair edge in combat, which is of course why Silva took it.

Broken leg is not as bad an injury as Andy fangirls make it out to be. Torn knees are much more devastating, harder to come back from and far more common. I bet you would give all the countless fighters who wrecked their knees a pass if they failed tests right? Lol nope you wouldn't because your a hypocritical fangirl. If they can pass tests then so can roiderson.

He was never cleared of anything. He admitted in his own words to be a long time ped user and is still banned from the sport lol.

If he comes back and tries to fight clean he will look like Anderson of old, and by that i mean the true Anderson Silva, the career long journeyman who got spanked by ww bums in japan. Or maybe a former 145er or retired winless in 7 years welterweight will respond to his callout and give him a chance at actually winning a fight clean for once in this decade lol.

Ah, the barrage of misconceptions.

Whether Xanax is Forrest's kryptonite or Silva's super PED is up to you haters to decide. Maybe it's a Schrödinger cat situation: for you haters, it's both, and it's determined by the word "Anderson".

A complete fracture of a large bone is "not as bad" as bla bla bla. Are you an orthopaedic surgeon? Do you work with trauma? It depends on what happens to the knee to even start comparing. Did you know there are degrees of severity to knee injuries too? And worse: that the reconstruction depends a lot on what the surgeon finds. That said, did you know nobody can die from a torn knee? But that a major fracture without treatment can be fatal, and you can lose your limb?

Recovering from any orthopaedic surgery, I give a pass for using Xanax. I don't give a damn about Xanax, it won't help anybody with anything. I feel bad anyone has to use it because it's addictive, but it won't help you fight better at all. And recovering from surgery sucks. Going back to sport sucks after an operation. Who cares about Xanax? Oh...you do, like I said, if Forrest takes it, he's not the best he can be, if Anderson takes it, he's a cheater and much improved Xanax-fueled fighter.

You are full of sh*t and should never compare injuries again: you have no idea what you are blabbing about.

He always fought clean.

Anderson just has the correct fitness boxers and other combat sports athletes have. He's not some brawler who gasses in the third round: it's just the normal routine of someone dedicated to this.

Ah, the barrage of misconceptions.

Whether Xanax is Forrest's kryptonite or Silva's super PED is up to you haters to decide. Maybe it's a Schrödinger cat situation: for you haters, it's both, and it's determined by the word "Anderson".

A complete fracture of a large bone is "not as bad" as bla bla bla. Are you an orthopaedic surgeon? Do you work with trauma? It depends on what happens to the knee to even start comparing. Did you know there are degrees of severity to knee injuries too? And worse: that the reconstruction depends a lot on what the surgeon finds. That said, did you know nobody can die from a torn knee? But that a major fracture without treatment can be fatal, and you can lose your limb?

Recovering from any orthopaedic surgery, I give a pass for using Xanax. I don't give a damn about Xanax, it won't help anybody with anything. I feel bad anyone has to use it because it's addictive, but it won't help you fight better at all. And recovering from surgery sucks. Going back to sport sucks after an operation. Who cares about Xanax? Oh...you do, like I said, if Forrest takes it, he's not the best he can be, if Anderson takes it, he's a cheater and much improved Xanax-fueled fighter.

You are full of sh*t and should never compare injuries again: you have no idea what you are blabbing about.

He always fought clean.

Anyone who has taken a drug like xanex knows how it could be incredibly beneficial in a hight pressure situation. Jesus you really are a clueless kid.

Broken leg is not more difficult to come back from for an athlete than serious knee surgery. Try doing some research, the bone heals stronger than before. Doctors were specifically talking about this and how Anderson did not need to take a cocktail of anabolic steroids for his injury when have failed his first random test. You would know this if you actually followed the sport in early 2015.

"He always fought clean"

Is that why he keeps failing tests?

{<jordan}

You do realize that's literally one of the main reasons athletes take steroids, right?

Anyone who has taken a drug like xanex knows how it could be incredibly beneficial in a hight pressure situation. Jesus you really are a clueless kid.

Broken leg is not more difficult to come back from for an athlete than serious knee surgery. Try doing some research, the bone heals stronger than before. Doctors were specifically talking about this and how Anderson did not need to take a cocktail of anabolic steroids for his injury when have failed his first random test. You would know this if you actually followed the sport in early 2015.

"He always fought clean"

Is that why he keeps failing tests?

You are a demented hater and you shouldn't be allowed to discuss this issue.
The two times he tested positive have already been clarified, and he will be back to awe you still in 2018. Be thankful the GOAT is still around.

You really should not talk about these injuries: you do not know what you are talking about.
Do some research, learn what it means to sustain a complete fracture of a long bone. Learn how long it takes to heal, and the muscle mass you lose. You see: you tried to disqualify his injury by comparing it to another category of injuries. That's a typical cheap shot you fanboys of that other guy, I forget his name, use: discredit anything and anybody.

the bone "heals stronger than before"? Do you even know what that means? There is an osseous scar that develops, and the mechanical integrity of the bone is forever altered because the mechanical properties of the "new bone" (scar) is different from the native bone. Saying it gets "stronger" is nonsense and a misunderstanding of how two pieces with different mechanical properties behave.

Stop trying to talk about technical fields you are not familiar with. You are making a fool out of yourself.

Anderson always fought clean, it's been proven. You can scream and throw tantrums as you wish, because you are an obsessed hater, but it won't change his GOATness.

edit: I'm "anyone" and I've taken Xanax. I felt nothing....don't see what the big deal is. So, your statement is again wrong....which is your normal.

You are a demented hater and you shouldn't be allowed to discuss this issue.
The two times he tested positive have already been clarified, and he will be back to awe you still in 2018. Be thankful the GOAT is still around.

You really should not talk about these injuries: you do not know what you are talking about.
Do some research, learn what it means to sustain a complete fracture of a long bone. Learn how long it takes to heal, and the muscle mass you lose. You see: you tried to disqualify his injury by comparing it to another category of injuries. That's a typical cheap shot you fanboys of that other guy, I forget his name, use: discredit anything and anybody.

the bone "heals stronger than before"? Do you even know what that means? There is an osseous scar that develops, and the mechanical integrity of the bone is forever altered because the mechanical properties of the "new bone" (scar) is different from the native bone. Saying it gets "stronger" is nonsense and a misunderstanding of how two pieces with different mechanical properties behave.

Stop trying to talk about technical fields you are not familiar with. You are making a fool out of yourself.

Anderson always fought clean, it's been proven. You can scream and throw tantrums as you wish, because you are an obsessed hater, but it won't change his GOATness.
Lol you sound triggered kid. Eat a sickers or something.

Anderson never needed steroids for his injury. Doctors have confirmed it.

Anderson hasn't fought clean since he joined Drostonolone House fool. He is the Lance Armstrong of MMA. His multiple failed tests prove it. He has become a walking punchline and will always be remembered as so. Deal with it.

B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

andersonsilva1.jpg

you're just underestimating Smith. Guy has found his rhythm, and sometimes it takes guys to find their ways.

There are some very stupid people who hate on the GOAT.

Nobody ever said "his doctors gave him steroids because of the surgery".

Both cases have been clarified: sexual stimulants (old lady with 5 kids is hard to handle...) and contaminated supplements.

Why would the GOAT risk losing sponsors, lose his income with stuff he doesn't need ?

Back