Media Anderson sends nice message to Chael

giphy.gif

It's nice and all but like... why is the GOAT thanking another fighter for giving him the opportunity to fight? If you knew nothing about these two guys you'd think Anderson was the challenger and Chael was the GOAT champion who graciously gave Silva a shot at the title.

It's nice and all but like... why is the GOAT thanking another fighter for giving him the opportunity to fight? If you knew nothing about these two guys you'd think Anderson was the challenger and Chael was the GOAT champion who graciously gave Silva a shot at the title.

When you come out on top it's easy to look pass grudges.
It's more of a thank you for making me a better fighter.
Anderson was a bit unpopular after the Maia stinker so Chael helped him get the fans good will again.
+ Chael talked and selled the fight for Anderson which I think Anderson is thankfull for

I remember when i was a kid i didn't know about trash talk and thought Chael was some racist American

They don't make them like they used to (mostly).

All class from Anderson here considering how UGLY that feud was. I hope they can be cool and we get a heartwarming Tyson/Holyfield reunion type of moment.

Even though I usually despise Chael, you gotta give him some credit for fighting 3 GOATS in Jones, Silva, and Fedor.

What's crazy is he was seconds away from beating Silva and Jones. Don't forget Jones' toe was fucked and the doctor would've most likely stopped it between rounds if he saw it

cause Anderson is the man we will never be

2 great victories for Chael

50-45 decision in the first fight

2nd round spinning backfist KO in the rematch

Chael Sonnen, GOAT

sonnen100.gif

Back