Anderson seems a bit more nutty than usual?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He's always been a bit weird but he's a bit over the top in today's media event.

During interviews he kept playing with Ed Soares by picking his nose, sticking a finger in his ear, and putting a shirt on his head, etc. Then he tells the media that his wife and kids are begging him to stop fighting.

I dunno, he seems like he's lost a bit of his mind. But still, he'll beat Bisping with rather ease because Bisping is Bisping.

hqdefault.jpg

He's at the stage of his career where he's probably just having fun. He really doesn't have much left to prove so why not just enjoy it? He's got to be under a lot less pressure these days.

"The fight is the fight, I here for fight.. That's it."

There is no more Serious Silva

He's a cage fighting legend, so yeah he's got few screws loose.

What would you do if you embarrassed yourself in public, like Silva did with his blue vial PED hearing? You try to play it off by acting like a goof. I once shit myself on stage and played it off like I meant to do it, made farting noises and danced around like a retarded clown. Nobody bought it but it was worth a try.

What would you do if you embarrassed yourself in public, like Silva did with his blue vial PED hearing? You try to play it off by acting like a goof. I once shit myself on stage and played it off like I meant to do it, made farting noises and danced around like a retarded clown. Nobody bought it but it was worth a try.

TI0DKRV.gif

He has your type where he wants them.

Anderson had a lot of pressure when he was the champ since losing his tittle it's been a boulder lifted off of his shoulder.
At this point in his career he's probably bored of the media and doesn't take it too seriously, Anderson is really just enjoying his final few fights before calling it a day.

Eccentric people don't tend to get more normal with age.

Back