Anderson hitting the heavybag. New video.

lol he really is a lifelong Michael Jackson fan huh

Gonna be a big deal when he comes back, he should have a fight signed within the next 2 months.

Clearly just an offensive/endurance workout, because he's open on the right side the whole 90seconds. Not showing off all his skills.

On the other side, he's too close to the bag( beginner mistake) and every amateur can look good on the bag.

Gonna be a big deal when he comes back, he should have a fight signed within the next 2 months.

Who should he fight? Diaz again? Or Bisping maybe. That's gonna be no fun after Whittaker knocks him out cold.

aslong as he keeps it in the gym
this guy should never compete again out of respect

Clearly just an offensive/endurance workout, because he's open on the right side the whole 90seconds. Not showing off all his skills.

On the other side, he's too close to the bag( beginner mistake) and every amateur can look good on the bag.

:rolleyes::)

I don't know why I've wasted years and dollars on training when I could have just come here all this time to learn how to fight teh UFC.

Not impressed but I understand the nostalgia factor.

images

Can't help myself....

Back