anderson gave away 1,2 and 4

UFCfan91

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
just by doing nothing at all, he only attempted 68 strikes in those three rounds

bisping on the other hand after getting brutally kneed in the face at the end of three and barely being able to stand at the start of the round still attempted 80 strikes

he spent 5 rounds clowning and deserved to lose

motivated silva would have KOd bisping in round 1, that was just pathetic

I'd say Bisping took 1 2 4. But it's because of the somewhat careful, playful Silva.

I gave Bisping the Rounds, but gave Anderson the fight due to the damage he inflicted.

So terrible to see Manderson not try hard

It's not surprising, he does that almost every fight.

I was frustrated at what I was seeing in round 4. If only Silva wasn't dicking around along the cage and moved forward more like he did at the end of the round he would have easily won.

He wasn't clowning when he got rocked in round 1, he was trying to pressure Bisping and land something big.

He wasn't clowning when he got rocked and dropped in round 2, he was trying to pressure Bisping and land something big.

Anderson didn't give away those rounds.

I gave Bisping one and two, he lost but Anderson kinda deserves it for clowning around, he should have put Bisping away.

The only round Anderson gave away was round 4, and that was all that was necessary. Bisping went out and took 1 and 2.

He wasn't clowning when he got rocked in round 1, he was trying to pressure Bisping and land something big.

He wasn't clowning when he got rocked and dropped in round 2, he was trying to pressure Bisping and land something big.

Rocking Anderson ain't no mean feat. A slight breeze will rock him these days.

Andersons game is usually the bait and counter, mixed in with the occasional push of aggression to mix people up. He plays to finish.

He can't counter like he used to. Those devastating straight punches are nowhere to be seen.
Hes also not as aggressive enough to score points when he needs to. He really did throw some of those rounds away.

Rd 1 and 2 he may have lost cause of rust or gauging bisping but no excuse for even having a close rd 4.
Instead of going in for the kill he played his mind games for the first 3 and a half minutes

i phrased it badly

i meant he just wasnt active enough to possibly ever win those rounds even if bisping hadnt dropped him

he was just walking around for 4 minutes and 30 seconds moving his hands in funny directions

Goat when it works, not so goat when it doesn't...

Is normal

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back