Anderson COULD be innocent

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'd like to remember you all that Anderson was in China some weeks ago to promote this fight card and at Mexico and China we have been getting a lot of cases of tainted meat, what would explain this violation. We don't know yet which substance Spider tested for, but if it's Clenbuterol then that could be the case.

Some other fighters have been suspended too and were innocent like Brandon Moreno and The Leech, later their suspension was lifted of course, since they weren't guilty.

5c9d9e548b586d22d8619a15dcd068f9.png

This MMAfighting article talks more about that:
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...ling-usada-drug-test-due-to-contaminated-meat

Do they have kangaroos in China?
Cause I'd laugh so hard if he successfully pulls off the Frank Mir excuse.

Don't get my hopes up man...I really want this to be a big mistake. Anderson's career ending like this would be too tragic.

Do they have kangaroos in China?
Cause I'd laugh so hard if he successfully pulls off the Frank Mir excuse.
It's actually a big problem in China while the clen problem in Australia in kangaroo meat was a small case.

No, Anderson is a cheater and likely always has been.

It’s the Chinese dick pills. They make your dick too weird and roll back, like the ones in Thailand, which caused him to fuck himself twice.

If people are pissing hot from tainted meat then the detection limits are totally fucked up.

I mean if a cow or some shit is given steroids and then you have a steak, the amount of steroids in your piss or blood must be absolutely miniscule. it's technically impressive that they can detect it but there's no way it should trigger a postive

He also COULD be a woman

Or COULD be the head of ISIS

Or COULD be your and my secret father

I think it's more likely he split a bag of tainted coke with Jones.

I'd like to remember you all that Anderson was in China some weeks ago to promote this fight card and at Mexico and China we have been getting a lot of cases of tainted meat, what would explain this violation. We don't know yet which substance Spider tested for, but if it's Clenbuterol then that could be the case.

Some other fighters have been suspended too and were innocent like Brandon Moreno and The Leech, later their suspension was lifted of course, since they weren't guilty.

5c9d9e548b586d22d8619a15dcd068f9.png

This MMAfighting article talks more about that:
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...ling-usada-drug-test-due-to-contaminated-meat
I sure hope so TS. This guy is looking at completely ruining his career if this shit goes down. :-(

No more respect for any fighters that's used ped . False idols

Back