And to think people were trashing the 228 card?

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And yet I'm seeing more people talk about the main event than Conor/Khabib. Face it, this is a good card with a very intersting main event.

Ambien sales will dip after this card.

And yet I'm seeing more people talk about the main event than Conor/Khabib. Face it, this is a good card with a very intersting main event.

People talk about the card a week away more than the card 5 weeks away?

Confirms it t-wood/till will outsell Connor/Khabib

228 main card is garbage for a PPV. I'm more interested in Conor/Khabib than the entire 228 card.

I don't know what message board you've been frequenting but it can't be sherdog. The Khabib/Conor fight has been dominating the boards since it was announced. I assume you are trolling tho, so I guess you accomplished what you wanted since you got me to respond

228 Main is the only fight on the card I'm looking forward to and it deserves the hype and attention people are giving it IMO. I'll just watch the prelims on TV and check the reactions to the PPV on here.

I think I'm gonna watch Porter Vs Garcia that night.

228 is pretty damn bad.

It's not PPV worthy imho but there are still a lot of fights I'm interested to see. Could end up being a fun card.

<Fedor23>

Looking forward to the Craig White v Diego Sanchez fight pass fight. White showed some balls accepting a short notice call up to fight Magny and did as well as would be expected (1st Rd KO). Sanchez is definitely shot but is still a tough second fight and will show whether Craig White is decent enough for the UFC, was a good reward though following the Magny debut.

Jimmie Rivera v John Dodson, heck all 3 mens fights on the fox prelims look solid and of course the Woodley Till fight - possibility of being a snoozefest but important fight nonetheless and psyched just in case it is a cracker.

The women fights are all decent (Excluding the first one) for what they are but not that excited personally and will take me to stick some money on them to even be invested.

Maybe cuz the fight is on Saturday? There’s 2 wmma fights, co main is my mom getting beat up by a russian kickboxing champion, Zabit is fighting some clown that lost to the dude he just beat because Yair is shook, and the over looming threat that a 6’4 200 pound man might not make a 15-30lb weight cut.

I wouldn’t even pirate this shit. I have more fun on fight nights lately Dana is such a tool

Well probably because that event is next weekend and the Conor fight is only in one month.

Still a garbage.

a good main event doesnt make a good card....

It's better even than Conor vs Khabib for sure.

There are some good fights on that card for sure.
Zabit vs Davis will be intresting. You got Sanchez, who is never boring, and Miller on the prelims. The Wizzard willl take another win i think. Plus the Ace of racecards defending.

The rest could very well be the next Invicta card

On the bright side, they’ve developed the cure for insomnia.

its an okay card...for a fight night or on fox...its not a card i would pay money for. And the competition they've put themselves up against? porter v garcia. As soon as that fight starts im turning the ufc off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back