And the Only Champ Who has Defended the Belt is...

Pain4Pain

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Joanna and DC. Joanna has defended 3 times and DC just once officially (the AS bout was not for a title).

Now, Joanna has weaker competition than DC, seeing as how she already beat Claudia twice, Rose lost and that she is a better striker than Karolina. Honestly I don't see a better wrestler/grappler than Claudia in the SW division nor do I see someone who can out strike Joanna.

It's harder for DC to defend his belt, seeing as how he's getting past his physical prime and close to fighting Teixeira or Rumble for the belt, given that Rumble will most likely have a better game plan this time around and Teixeira is no joke when it comes to wrestling not to mention his knockout power.

But hey, maybe the part-time champ Stipe or Aldo 2.0 can start a title reign for a while. Really this whole USADA thing has screwed up the sport, I mean I'm happy much fewer fighters are fighting juiced to the gills, but to be banned for taking PEDs that barely affect one's performance is overrated.

Olympic sports like weightlifting, wrestling, sprinting, marathon running etc. the list goes on and on have had numerous doping scandals. Why? Because the best of the best are all on something and it should be no different for the the premier combat league.

Mighty Mouse has defended his belt.... Cruz has defended his belt.... I guess they don't count for some reason

Ah sorry, forgot about them, was only referring to recently crowned champions excluding Cruz who never lost.
You forgot? You started a thread about current champs, but didn't bother to run down the fairly short list before posting?

My head hurts. You forgot about a champ who has several title defenses and is littorally the only champ ever in that weight class in the UFC

Not only does TS fuck up on simple facts, he makes the thread a clickbaiting one, AND he doesn't even use plural in the topic, then immediately mentions two champs.

1/10, and that's being generous.

Lol at forgetting about Mighty Mouse, who is the closest thing to invincible there is in the UFC right now.

Yeah not only has mighty mouse defended his world championchip title, he is neck and neck with the all time records.
but yeah some champs lost their titles, but it was expected, the only one who lost unexpected was rockhold, but turns out the count Michael Bisping was the undercover GOAT all along.

prediction: if the UFC ever adds weight classes below LW, there will be some champs who defend multiple times

recent champs that havent defended their belts alot? shocking

It's downright hilarious how often people completely forget Mighty Mouse when discussing all of UFC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back