And that is why GSP is GOAT

GSP GOAT of tapping to strikes from obese FWs, handpicking opponents and ducking Anderson Silva
Silva using steroids and losing to fat MWs and one eyed fighters and tapping to a choke and a heel hook by 2 Japanese cans.

So much wow.

GSP is a GOAT
But he took some losses

Silva too

Both these guys, spectacular fighters

But one champ has never lost, yet

Fedor’s legacy as the arguable GOAT is already cemeneted.

28 fight win streak, never lost during his prime.

C’mon man.
28 fight win streak mostly against cans in shady organizations not named the UFC. C'mon man.

Would Bisping be able to beat Whittaker or Romero if he comes back?

GSP is goat because he quit fighting??

the exact same thing would've happened to him

credit for getting out at the perfect time i guess

THis man

People don't get it

Once your legacy is secured it doesn't matter what happens at the end

I hold Fedor in a higher regard for continuing to challenge himself when GSP walked away - And I'm a Canadian GSP fan

I will never get past this mentality

TS is using Fedor’s loss last night to prop up GSP for GOAT status. I simply provide a narative as to why I believe GSP is not qualified.
Oh I thought you were talking about Fedor I was like what lol.

I rejected Oxford to go Imperial because I commute to Imperial and it saves me money.

My brother does Medicine at Cambridge.

Lol I got an A* in Maths A-Level.

Where did you study?

No I've seen quite a few Pride events because Rampage is one of my favourite fighters, one of my top 3.

Good for you. I dont want to reveal too much about myself but I did a STEM subject, got a first class degree which seems amazing at the time but means fuck all later in life as you will learn.

You stated he "retired" due to his fear of upcoming talent. Then you talk about fighters that are relevant "after" he returned from retirement

So which one is it? If he was a so scared (your words) why didn't be stay retired?

Do people here at sherdog even read what they post before responding?
Rekt

The response of someone with no comeback. Lawler and hendricks were up and coming fighters. So were the challengers in the mw divvision that were significantly younger than him

Good for you. I dont want to reveal too much about myself but I did a STEM subject, got a first class degree which seems amazing at the time but means fuck all later in life as you will learn.
Yeah the job market in the UK is fucked especially with all this Brexit BS.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Finding a good job and keeping it is becoming more difficult.

THis man

People don't get it

I hold Fedor in a higher regard for continuing to challenge himself when GSP walked away - And I'm a Canadian GSP fan

Fedor got his ass kicked several times in Strikeforce at just 32 and then went back to fighting cans and avoiding the UFC. How's that challenging yourself?

Fedor got his ass kicked several times in Strikeforce at just 32 and then went back to fighting cans and avoiding the UFC. How's that challenging yourself?

He stepped in the cage - what did you do?

Rekt

The response of someone with no comeback. Lawler and hendricks were up and coming fighters. So were the challengers in the mw divvision that were significantly younger than him

?Rekt? What are you, 12?

I answered your question and you ignored mine because you had no response. Stupidity in and of itself is no answer. GSP beat Hendricks remember? Lawler is GSP's age and was on his second run in the UFC and yet he was an "up and comer" Jesus bud...

I pointed out who was available at 170 back at the end of 2013 and you respond with a stupid teenager word I can't be bothered to look up?

Outside of Weidman and Rockhold (who are slightly younger than GSP) which younger talent at MW are you referring to? Whittaker hadn't moved up yet, Gastelum had competed in TUF that year and was still at 170, Costa wasn't even in the UFC yet and Jacare is quite a bit older than GSP. Mousasi had literally just joined the UFC.

Lawler had only 2 wins in the UFC when GSP fought Hendricks (he won a split decision over Rory that night). Not sure how two wins (one over a no name fighter and the other over an over the hill Koscheck who had been KO'd in his prior fight and went on to lose 4 more in a row and ultimately retiring after losing to Lawler).

And with respect to Anderson Silva, he lost the MW title to Weidman within a few months of GSP beating Hendricks and retiring.

Other than a superfight between GSP and Silva there was literally no one back in 2012 and 2013 that was talking about GSP fighting anyone else at 185.

Either make a minimal effort to provide actual facts to back up your claims or at least read your prior fucking posts so you don't sound so stupid...

For future reference seeing as you keep changing your answers...

Qy85sSl.jpg

Last edited:
THis man

People don't get it

So Fedor is the Greatest of all time because he kept on losing....

You must be a liberal

?Rekt? What are you, 12?

I answered your question and you ignored mine because you had no response. Stupidity in and of itself is no answer. GSP beat Hendricks remember? Lawler is GSP's age and was on his second run in the UFC and yet he was an "up and comer" Jesus bud...

I pointed out who was available at 170 back at the end of 2013 and you respond with a stupid teenager word I can't be bothered to look up?

Outside of Weidman and Rockhold (who are slightly younger than GSP) which younger talent at MW are you referring to? Whittaker hadn't moved up yet, Gastelum had competed in TUF that year and was still at 170, Costa wasn't even in the UFC yet and Jacare is quite a bit older than GSP. Mousasi had literally just joined the UFC.

Lawler had only 2 wins in the UFC when GSP fought Hendricks (he won a split decision over Rory that night). Not sure how two wins (one over a no name fighter and the other over an over the hill Koscheck who had been KO'd in his prior fight and went on to lose 4 more in a row and ultimately retiring after losing to Lawler).

And with respect to Anderson Silva, he lost the MW title to Weidman within a few months of GSP beating Hendricks and retiring.

Other than a superfight between GSP and Silva there was literally no one back in 2012 and 2013 that was talking about GSP fighting anyone else at 185.

Either make a minimal effort to provide actual facts to back up your claims or at least read your prior fucking posts so you don't sound so stupid...

For future reference seeing as you keep changing your answers...

Qy85sSl.jpg

Hendricks was a contentious win where a rematch was well warranted.

All those MW fighters were available for him to defend the title he cherry picked off Bisping.

The mental gymnastics you are performing to cope is hilarious.

GSP ducked/cherrypicked fights towards the end of his (heavily premature) career, there is simply no argument that anyone can mount to say otherwise. He is even on record indicating as such.

End of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back