• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

And another one gone- Star Wars author Chuck Wendig says he was fired by Marvel over ‘vulgar’ tweets

I take a position on this that I have always held and that I apply consistently across all cases. Some of us operate on principles that transcend bias and tribalism. Though I know that's an alien concept on your world.

BREAKING: ABC has canceled the Roseanne series as a result of the tweet in question. #winning

Next time make your shameless hypocrisy harder to find.

valerie-jarrett-rosanne-barr.jpg

But she posted discriminatory tweet againt " Black" woman, making fun of her "black feature" which is fooking RACIST !

Riiiiiight... Because in your world "political speech" means racist taunts. I should have seen that coming. lol

LOL, yes, the tweets in question from this guy was just some harmless political speech...

My fuck, you're a clown

Do8OTQ1XsAElzJc.jpg

Bu-bu-but, muh' political speech!

I guess calling someone a racist is the new racism.

I think this is just a desperate attempt to distract from the fact that this liberal Wendig guy was fired by the allegedly radically SJW Marvel for attacking Trump and the right.

I know your head is exploding but that's no excuse for playing the fool.

I guess calling someone a racist is the new racism.

I think this is just a desperate attempt to distract from the fact that this liberal Wendig guy was fired by the allegedly radically SJW Marvel for attacking Trump and the right.

I know your head is exploding but that's no excuse for playing the fool.

Fuck are you talking about?

See? Even the people who make Star Wars know you fans are a bunch of man children.

That's definitely a big problem they have, significant parts of Lucasfilm don't really have much respect for the source material, its just this vapid pop culture product they are selling similar to what Abram's reduced Trek to.

They should have noticed though that Rogue One drew north of $500 million in the US whilst going totally against this style and I think this was much more sustainable money relative to Abrams faddish cash grab. Its too late now though I feel, they've truly shit the bed and lost the good will of much of the fanbase that even survived the prequels.

More companies need to figure out that these perpetually raging, virtue signaling, SJW cum stains of humanity, are the most selfish people on the planet.

Keep firing them. Stop hiring them.

This guy is the epitome of Hollywood leftists. They're fucking bat shit insane. They make @Trotsky and @HomerThompson look conservative.

too late now though I feel, they've truly shit the bed and lost the good will of much of the fanbase that even survived the prequels.

Maybe.

I'll still watch any new Star Wars.

soy wars.

cry baby bitch. Harassment, please. This Hillary supporter put himself out there publicly and now there's consequences he can't deal with lol.

I suspect that revenue has taken a hit and the PTB aren't too thrilled about it, so they are putting the kibosh (yes, that's the proper word) on these shenanigans.
But who knows, have we reached peak reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

yeah, that physical therapy board doesn't mess around.

Back