And……

JBJISGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
STILL!!! You salty ass haters are hilarious! Jones clear 2, 4 and 5. Sit back and enjoy watching the greatest of all time fight and stop with the petty ass hating. Jones just UD’d a younger, bigger, stronger, quicker, undefeated fighter in Reyes. GOAT JONES!

Thank you for your unbiased opinion, JBJISGOAT

STILL!!! You salty ass haters are hilarious! Jones clear 2, 4 and 5. Sit back and enjoy watching the greatest of all time fight and stop with the petty ass hating. Jones just UD’d a younger, bigger, stronger, quicker, undefeated fighter in Reyes. GOAT JONES!

Hahaha this exactly.

Salted incels just upset because in over 10 years of fighting legends and undefeated killers, the best they can pin against Jones is close decisions.

Imagine going over a decade, beating every fighter you face in the octagon and NEVER being finished. They're just a little tender because their heros can't claim the same thing.

And still the GOAT.....
M1GumhZ.gif

02ce2170aae5a137a661d2400ecd67e9703f4f1b0ceb0166ec3976f83c305f40.jpg

thats like your opinion man

Jones has lost two in a row guys. He’s on the decline and will probably have problems with Jan and Corey Anderson. He will be officially defeated soon and that will be it for him. I hope you’re prepared for that day — it’s coming.

FrankIllegalHanumanmonkey-max-1mb.gif

Jones was rocked so badly by Reyes during the beginning of the fourth round that blood started gushing out of his nose, which is why we saw those desperate three second takedowns.

That fourth round was a desperate hurt man repeatedly failing to take the fight to the ground because his face was getting battered.

If your going to give Jones the second round for his defense then you gotta give Reyes the fourth for his.

I'm a big Jones fan, but I think at BEST, and if he was lucky, he was down 2-1 after 3... I really dont think he turned it on til the second half of the fourth.. He was hurt a couple times, dropped.. He was eating the bigger shots.. Was only landing one at a time when he did attack because Reyes never let him get planted..

This may have been Jones best fight to date. Jon is not known for having good hands but he was able to establish his jab, land lead left hooks, and straight rights to the body(Jon had nearly double the body strikes as Reyes). This body work attributed to Reyes exhaustion and ultimately sealed the deal for Jon.

Back