Anabolic Index

MuyThaiFighter

Orange Belt
Reaction score
How long is the e-book? What about both together? I want to buy it but I'd have to print it out at work and I don't want to type up the printer for an hour.

Thanks in advance.

Muy, the Nutrition and Supplement Manual is 136 pages and the Food and Supplement Scoring Guide is 111 pages.

I like the feel of real books but can't ignore the instant access of ebooks. It's always a tough call for me.

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks, David. I'm assuming it's only available online? I'm leaving town Friday and would like to read it on the plane...that's why I was thinking e-book.

Appreciate it.

Thanks, David. I'm assuming it's only available online? I'm leaving town Friday and would like to read it on the plane...that's why I was thinking e-book.

Appreciate it.

Pssst! Ask if you can download a signed copy!

Just FYI, I'll be posting a review either late today or tomorrow. I just finished both books (hardcopy) last night.

Appreciate it.

There are paperback versions available as well as ebooks. Getting them by Friday may be tricky though.

Just FYI, I'll be posting a review either late today or tomorrow. I just finished both books (hardcopy) last night.

Mike I have just confirmed that the money had been deposited into your Cayman islands account.

Let's just keep that between us.

I knew the mods here were paid off! j/k :icon_chee
I can't wait to see Mike's review, I will probably pick up a copy of each myself.

Back