An Indescribable Feeling - Best UFC VID

I miss Frankie Edgar watching that. Sucks he hasn't fought in a year...

Never watched Edgar's fight's but i think i have to.

Yeah you do, but watch them in order because the context of how he wins and who he's beating is part of his greatness. Watching his past fights would be an effort though because he usually goes the distance but if you can find a good documentary showcasing his career you should watch it. He's full of footwork, boxing, heart, balls, chin and talent. One of my favourite fighters and he's stuck on TUF to fight BJ Penn again. Weak. I hope to see him fight Dillashaw sometime soon. Would be a great fight.

i must admit,its a great video.

Man, if you put Hans Zimmer's music to a video of people eating bread, it would be EPIC. Modern GOAT composer.

Man, if you put Hans Zimmer's music to a video of people eating bread, it would be EPIC. Modern GOAT composer.

I would love to see people eating bread to Hans Zimmer music. Or maybe feeding bread to ducks.

Chael's voice. The video is perfect not only Hans Zimmer's music what is also epic hahaha

glad it was as short as it was and i mean that in a good way. great video.

UFC is legal but weed isn't.
UFC is for homosexuals.

That's what I got from the comments. Haha.

Cool video, though. Much respect for MMA fighters.

Edgar was a solid champ and who I will consider one of the greatest fighters I have seen in the Octagon. He was successful despite not being a large LW. I don't understand how someone would not like this guy.

UFC is legal but weed isn't.
UFC is for homosexuals.

That's what I got from the comments. Haha.

Cool video, though. Much respect for MMA fighters.

Weed is legal here, so i don't know what ur talking about whaha :D

Back