an awesome, oldie promo from TUF 10, can anyone here relate?

Thanos

Courting Death
@Black
Reaction score
I've always liked this promo, its not about the show or really about Marcus Jones who is describing his first fight and how it feels to win

pretty awesome, I'm not ufc brawler but I'm sure there's people here that can to relate to this

Last edited:
Reminded me of some motivational video I've seen at some point, that said after you endure all the hardships, pain, blood, sweat and tears it takes, they have no meaning anymore because the feeling when you finally succeed is thousand times better than you thought it would be.

Never saw that. That was as simply and brilliantly put as I could imagine. Great perspective.

Big baby rules
Shit season when it came to quality of the fights on the show and the banter between Rampage and Evans was annoying sometimes.
But Marcus Jones was awesome.
I really thought he would go further in the UFC than he has.

To be honest I really liked this season. This was the first TUF that came on television here in the Netherlands.

I watched the whole season and after that Roy Nelson and Brendan Schaub would fight each other in the finale.

So I was so pumped for the next TUF but then there wasn't a finale episode , so I searched on the internet that fight and after I saw final I was sold I loved it !

So I started to watch season 1 and then season 2 and so on.

To be honest I really liked this season. This was the first TUF that came on television here in the Netherlands.

I watched the whole season and after that Roy Nelson and Brendan Schaub would fight each other in the finale.

So I was so pumped for the next TUF but then there wasn't a finale episode , so I searched on the internet that fight and after I saw final I was sold I loved it !

So I started to watch season 1 and then season 2 and so on.

For me that sucked. I live in the Netherlands as well, and as one of the first exposures to MMA, it should not be TUF 10. At least it got some exposure, which is good but a bad display of what MMA has to offer

Jones was the best thing about that season. He was a deep thinking guy that wasn't afraid of showing his emotions. He was a refreshing change. It's a shame his standup was so atrocious.

For me that sucked. I live in the Netherlands as well, and as one of the first exposures to MMA, it should not be TUF 10. At least it got some exposure, which is good but a bad display of what MMA has to offer
Dutchie here, my first exposure to mma was TUF 2, never looked back. No idea they ever showed TUF 10 on dutch tv! I never turn on my tv anymore so... :D

TUF 10 was a great season. It was very entertaining.
You had the mystic of Kimbo Slice, the rampage/rashad beef, a few very good HW (big country, schaub, and Mitrione)

all the kimbo promo aside in that season TUF 10 was great... a few shit decisions wrapped around some pretty solid finishes

Definitely one of the more underrated seasons of this show

Also would have been fantastic if Marcus Jones was younger and could have worked on his striking defense, he would have been an absolute beast in the game...too bad! he had a good run on the show though.

Dutchie here, my first exposure to mma was TUF 2, never looked back. No idea they ever showed TUF 10 on dutch tv! I never turn on my tv anymore so... :D

You didn't miss out on anything. I started with K1 15 years ago and around 2002 there was a Croatian guy that did some crazy stuff. Been a fan of MMA ever since, good to see Dutchies on this board!

Damn, awesome video. Forgot about Marcus, was a huge fan of his when he was on the show.

I remember trying to find this video a couple years back, and having no success. Thank You for posting this!!

Back