• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Amy Schumer looking thick solid tight...

Thick, solid, tight?

Well, one out of three ain't bad

Meh. No doubt there are plenty of sherdoggers that look the same or worse.

Quickest I've ever bolted from a thread on here.

I've fucked worse. But it's the confidence that turns me off. I like my fat girls to be timid and ashamed.

I love how she ties that long-sleeve shirt around her waist as though it will distract people from her trainwreck of a body.
I doubt she was doing it for that reason. Tbh tying your sweater around your waist brings attention to your stomach. It's either gonna hang over the sweater or not lol. It emphasizes how small you are. Brie Bella used to do it. I do it too lol.

I'm sorry but fat chicks are just nasty..... I know some of you sick bastards will F anything but I would need serious $$$ to wood that.

I'm sorry but fat chicks are just nasty..... I know some of you sick bastards will F anything but I would need serious $$$ to wood that.

Or the right amount of liquor. Many dudes have woke up and looked into the eyes of a whiskey beast.

Lena-Dunham-Bikini.jpg
Legit would

I think I found the wet spot I'm going in!

I'd have a three some with her and Dunham and make them breakfast the next morning to show my appreciation.

Dude, that's the kind of mole rat you might consider after your 6th whiskey. I'm proud to say that I'd get whiskey dick before I was down to plough that field.

I dont believe you. Oh no a chubby obnoxious blonde who would sleep with such a creature

Back