Amir Khan

Skuf

Purple Belt
Reaction score
what do you think of him??

Personally I haven't made my mind up til he fights some real competition

He's been rocked twice (maybe more) off a over the hill Michael Gomez, and that other lad, I forget his name

Is he the real deal, or will he get dusted if he steps up in class?

Ur opinions please

Willie Limond knocked him down and gave him a good fight. He's either fought bums or people past their prime. I don't know about him till he steps up to better fighters. He was saying he wanted the winner of Pacman-Diaz although I think Pacman would rape him.

He's a prospect, dude is in his early 20s. Has defensive frailties, but has time to work on them if he isn't rushed.

The real trouble for him is his questionable chin.

i'm a huge khan fan i think he has more talent than any one in the lw division

but he'd get murdered by pacman if he fought him tomorrow , he's got a glass chin and he needs to learn how to hide it ala jones

i'd even like to see him against a real lw as opposed to blown up super featherweights like his last well pretty much every fight he's every fought .

Way too overrated for who he has fought. Ffs Warren give him a proper opponent.

At this point Khan would lose to Pacman, Campbell, Casamayor and a couple other top LWs.
The thing is that hes only 21 years old, and though he has questionable durability, its likely as he gets older that will get better, and his defense will improve.
Hes also just now getting started with a top trainer, Buddy and Roger Mayweather are the two frontrunners, I think a couple of years with a trainer like that will make him a whole new fighter.
Serious prospect though.

i think he has world-class potential... But he needs to leave Warren & get a top trainer. No doubt Warren will get him a world-title, but it'll be the WBO in about 5 years!

Khan has to be tested more but his chin is terrible, Overall he can become a world champion but will never reach the level of Pacquiao

He's a prospect, dude is in his early 20s. Has defensive frailties, but has time to work on them if he isn't rushed.

The real trouble for him is his questionable chin.

Agreed on this.

Xaolin Soldier is correct. All the top LW's beat him now but thats not a bad thing. Hes young and will get even better. If they bring him along nicely I think he'll be pretty scary

Back