News Amir Khan surprises fans by suggesting fight with Conor McGregor could be on the cards

Zero chin... but you are right he is fast and can box .. doesnt have great power at 154 but would most likely either blowout Mac or lose spectacularly like he always does . 1 or the other neither would shock me with Khan.

Khan has no defense, Mcgregor actually has a chance against that glass jaw

I can't believe this level of delusion and cluelessness persists, all this time later, after "da left hand" was exposed for the fucking peashooter it is by boxing standards.

At world level boxing, Conor has no power. His power is not even close to any of the guys who have stopped Khan, or even close to some of the guys who didn't even stop Khan, like Maidana and Judah.

I mean just look ffs.

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

Khan might be glass chinned by boxing standards, by he'd eat Conor's Paulie level power like nothing, and shoeshine the shit out of him.

I can't believe this level of delusion and cluelessness persists, all this time later, after "da left hand" was exposed for the fucking peashooter it is by boxing standards.

At world level boxing, Conor has no power. His power is not even close to any of the guys who have stopped Khan, or even close to some of the guys who didn't even stop Khan, like Maidana and Judah.

I mean just look ffs.

Khan might be glass chinned by boxing standards, by he'd eat Conor's Paulie level power like nothing, and shoeshine the shit out of him.
Dude Amir is no Floyd and got floored by breidis prescott in 1 fucking 1 rd don't tell me conor can't ko him ..

I've watched boxing for over 25 years I'm all set listening to you trying to compare Khan to mayweather now away with you kiddo .

Last edited:
Dude Amir is no Floyd and got floored by breidis prescott in 1 fucking 1 rd don't tell me conor can't ko him ..

I've watched boxing for over 25 years I'm all set listening to you trying to compare Khan to mayweather now away with you kiddo .

Yeah, and you're a fucking idiot who doesn't know what he's watching. Who compared Khan to Floyd? Certainly not me. So what the fuck are you talking about, you absolute bellend?

I mean just look ffs.

True , for boxing standards Conor is a slightly more powerful Paulie

Yeah, and you're a fucking idiot who doesn't know what he's watching. Who compared Khan to Floyd? Certainly not me. So what the fuck are you talking about, you absolute bellend?
Stop showing gifs of conor fighting Floyd and comparing it too Kahn ya Muppet... now go to bed.... You rude little Bastard

True , for boxing standards Conor is a slightly more powerful Paulie
Dude I usually agree with you 100 % of the time ..

but watching conor fight Floyd and saying yup he has no power in boxing is silly ..

Floyd got hurt by 5 punches in his entire career ... Corley .. Mosley.. Judah... Castillo which was more of due to hand break .. And Maidana 1 and that's is it .. 5 punches and if you give me enough time I'll give you rds .. I know of top of my head Mosley was rd 2 .. Corley rd 4-5 and Judah 2-4 But to say conor has Pauli level punching power off watching him fight mayweather is non sense .. so for a guy I normally agree with I have to disagree bud .

I don’t know what’s worse, Khans Glass chin or that off the rack suit he’s wearing in the OP

"amir khan"

english

ok............

but watching conor fight Floyd and saying yup he has no power in boxing is silly ..

Floyd got hurt by 5 punches in his entire career ... Corley .. Mosley.. Judah... Castillo which was more of due to hand break .. And Maidana 1 and that's is it .. 5 punches and if you give me enough time I'll give you rds .. I know of top of my head Mosley was rd 2 .. Corley rd 4-5 and Judah 2-4 But to say conor has Pauli level punching power off watching him fight mayweather is non sense .. so for a guy I normally agree with I have to disagree bud .
You got me.

I am exaggerating of course: just to be that guy lol.

In all seriousness, you can tell Mayweather was hurt a couple of times but that dude is so damn cool and collected it didn't make a damn difference.

And Pauli who isn't a power puncher but can take a decent shot got hurt pretty bad in those sparring vids.

I honestly don't know how much power Conor has in boxing

where would you rate him in terms of power?

Prescott has more power than Conor.

Conor has more pop than Paulie for sure, but that’s not saying anything.

Stop showing gifs of conor fighting Floyd and comparing it too Kahn ya Muppet... now go to bed.... You rude little Bastard

25 years of watching boxing and you're still this clueless? Lol.

I'm showing gifs of Conor boxing Floyd because that's his only boxing match to date, and to show you his embarrassing level of technique and "power" in a boxing ring. I could have just as easily shown you footage of him boxing Van Heerden, or even a heavybag - the Floyd gif is simply more amusing for obvious reasons.

The fact that from this you inferred I was comparing Khan to Floyd shows me that you're retarded, and should probably get yourself tested. I'm guessing you have the IQ of a bag of potatoes.

Back