Amir Khan Slured By Exiled Hate Cleric

I agree that the guy probably wouldn't say the same thing if Khan were right in front of him. I'm not much of a political guy, but anybody who spreads messages of hate is somebody I'm not a fan of.

I agree that the guy probably wouldn't say the same thing if Khan were right in front of him. I'm not much of a political guy, but anybody who spreads messages of hate is somebody I'm not a fan of.

Same here. This might suprise some people but several muslim countries like Egypt have lesser tolerant towards extremists like Bakri than in the West.

is this bakri guy the same guy thats also known as hook?

i hate that guy so much...sponges off of uk taxpayers all whilst spreading bullshit hate propaganda...guy should be shot.

and in case he hadn't noticed amir kahn is british, hence the uk flag.

sorry without offending anyone

actually i don't give a shit muslin activists are crazy . not muslins in general

why is it when ever say a danish cartoonist draws a picture depicting islam as a ticking time bomb they react by burning flag threatening to blow up the world further strengthening the cartoonists rib on muslin culture .

i known a few a Muslims and they are embarrassed every time an idiot like Rosindell opens his mouth and thinks he is specking for what he calls his people .

khan is an icon and a model for any young person to model them selfs on , yes he's not perfect far from it and he has many flaw but he does so much for for the Muslim culture and the youth in bolton .

apologizes for the rant and lack of grammEr i hope it's readable

Like any celebrity, the boy has got to suck it up.

Nothing says

Omar Bakri Mohammed is a c*nt.

So are all he other extremist propaganda spewing cleric wankers like Abu Hamza. I wipe my ass on what they think.

If your in the spotlight, people are going to talk down and talk shit.
Amir Khan being a young olympic medalist and title hopeful, this doesnt surprise me.
Pure ignorance, but I imagine this is nothing compared to some of the shit the media was printing when Ali was the champ.

His comments are pathetic. Was also pathetic when Khan was booed for carrying a Pakistani flag down to the ring (as well as UK one) by British fans. The guy has a lot of haters, but he seems more than able to deal with it.

Back