Amir Khan Humiliated On Live TV

How is that humiliation? How old are you? 12?
You don't think that having Amir talk about doing well against him, whilst having a video playing in the background of him getting flatlined is humiliating?

You don't think that having Amir talk about doing well against him, whilst having a video playing in the background of him getting flatlined is humiliating?

No, it's equivalent to a homerun in baseball and a goal in soccer.

You posted this sober?
We should really add an age verficarion to the forum or something. I'm embaressed this thread exists.

Looking at Amir's face...He has a forehead, then cheek bone and stache and beard...and a spot where a chin's suppose to be...

It's funny dog...you shouldn't talk about what a fighter should and shouldn't do if that fighter flatlined yo ass...

Canelo would flatline any current commentator. I guess boxing shouldn't have commentating at all then? No need for any trainers either right?

Canelo would flatline any current commentator. I guess boxing shouldn't have commentating at all then? No need for any trainers either right?
you sound rustled...it's funny when you have a video of you getting flatlined while discussing what's the best way to win...i would seriously not tell canelo what he should do when I know he would rekt me in 5 secs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbdbxb
Back