American fast food causing obesity in Kuwait!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
People are angry at the fact that they are getting fat eating fast food and express the fact that they can't stop eating because their life without it is boring.

Well to be fair, ya. The food is tasty shit.

b7221635cd82a23cbbc28050b0e218c8--diffrent-strokes-western.jpg

I think you mean American fast food is causing beauty and good health in Kuwait.

I noticed this in Tokyo in 2007. Seeing young Japanese eating fast food on their commute and being fat as fuck like Americans. I asked my tattoo artist about it who's from there and he said "old generation, fish and rice. New generation, McDonaldo"

I noticed this in Tokyo in 2007. Seeing young Japanese eating fast food on their commute and being fat as fuck like Americans. I asked my tattoo artist about it who's from there and he said "old generation, fish and rice. New generation, McDonaldo"
Fact of the day:
The 'traditional' Japanese Christmas dinner is...

KFC

I love it when people and the media take absolutely no responsibility for their own actions.
Fact: Regularly eating fast food puts you at a 40%
elevated chance of having depression.

it’s like we are what we eat of something crazy

don't know how true it is, but i read a while back that murican fast food was a big factor in taller Japanese kids....<Fedor23>

don't know how true it is, but i read a while back that murican fast food was a big factor in taller Japanese kids....<Fedor23>

That was specifically what I asked him about TBH. I just adjusted it to fat for the thread.

Back