Amber Sports gis....

Elder

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone ever buy an Amber gi? I got the single weave Judo and the gold weave BJJ gis. They say wash cold, no dry. I did. The Judo gi is fine, in fact I think it's a pretty good deal at $48 where I got it. But the BJJ gi jacket has shrunk in length, it's really short, and the sleeves are just just just slightly short now.... anyone else have one of these and have a similar experience??

Anyone ever buy an Amber gi? I got the single weave Judo and the gold weave BJJ gis. They say wash cold, no dry. I did. The Judo gi is fine, in fact I think it's a pretty good deal at $48 where I got it. But the BJJ gi jacket has shrunk in length, it's really short, and the sleeves are just just just slightly short now.... anyone else have one of these and have a similar experience??

Amber puts out some nice products. $48 is a steal. As far as the length - I think shorter is better - less material for your opponent to grab on to.

Where did you find the gi for that price? I'm buying my friend his 1st gi as a gift, but don't want to spend over 70 bucks, hehe

It is the Judo gi that is $48, the BJJ gi is $85.... they did give me a little discount on those prices, maybe if you tell them you heard about them here....

http://www.mmamuscle.com/

is where I got them from. I stumbled on their site and decided to try them out. I like the fact that the gis have no logos etc. at all.

As a follow-up, let me say that these guys have the best customer service. By the way, I am not associated with them in any way. :D

Back