Amazing!

Whitestallion

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
UFC 173! Fuck yes!

All the shit that was talked, and yet, last night, with a group of guys who don't come on Sherdog, who had no clue who TJ was, they all said, best card they've scene in a lone time!!!

Amazing!

It was a good card indeed, the cherry on the top was TJ performance

the prelim fights were awful and just dragged, the main card fights were very average, but the main event was awesome.

3630151-1382553986487.gif

UFC 173! Fuck yes!

All the shit that was talked, and yet, last night, with a group of guys who don't come on Sherdog, who had no clue who TJ was, they all said, best card they've scene in a lone time!!!

Amazing!

If the doom and gloom of this place gets to you sometimes, simply remind yourself that the idiotic voices here don't speak for fans everywhere and most of the posters are borderline retarded. Keeping those things in mind will save you a headache or two.

UFC 173! Fuck yes!

Amazing!

Well I picked a finish by TJ and won a lot of vcash.

The doom and gloom doesn't get me down, I was in attendance when Fedor fought Cro Cop, I've been around a long time......

It was a really fun card. Still shocked that TJ destroyed Barao like that.

ufc 173 was a good card. barao vs tj. wow. what a great fight. what an unbelievable upset.

Back