Amazing Story of Kid With Cerebral Palsy Who Seriously Trains BJJ

I train with Aaron. Cool ass guy and tough as nails. Proud to be on the same team as him.

Great for him to get involved. How is he doing?

Great for him to get involved. How is he doing?

Aaron is a beast, been training prob for 2 years now, 4 days a week. He trains regularly in the afternoon as do I so i see him all the time. His transformation is astounding tbh. He came in really out of shape and not very confident. Now even with his disability i would say he beast modes the untrained keyboard warriors around here NP :p

The gym is really tight nit. He is like family to me. Really cool he wrote the article. I never knew how he really felt because he trains so much that i honestly forget about his disability alot of the time. He is another one of the guys putting in work every week. BJJ really is for everybody. If his story can inspire just one person with a disability to give it a try and get into shape im sure Aaron would be happy with that result.

Promotions are around the corner. Nothing is sure but i have a feeling Aaron might be sporting a blue belt very soon. He has put in alot of work. Will be a proud moment.

I'd destroy that fool, he don't want none of my ground game.

awesome read. Made me wanna take up bjj even though ive always trained striking martial arts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back