• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Amanda Nunes vs Ronda Rousey Full Fight Video

Amazing how many morons genuinely believed this girl could beat up Floyd Mayweather.

<36>

Herb Dean with the early stoppage once again. He probably can't tell time either.

So weird for a ref to be around as long as Herb and seem to get worse the longer he refs. He needs a few randoms from usada maybe.

The stoppage wasn't bad. He saw a fighter who looked completely fucking lost with zero ability to defend herself, and stopped it accordingly.

lol you are a blue belt with a McChicken avatar and a platibum location go fuck yourself retard

1. haha you fell for the obvious, low hanging bait—we're both blue belts yet i insulted you for being one, that should have tipped you off that i was trolling and manipulating you, junior

2. But since you're apparently from CANADIA i guess it makes sense that you're a little slow on the uptake lol

The stoppage wasn't bad. He saw a fighter who looked completely fucking lost with zero ability to defend herself, and stopped it accordingly.

To be fair they're right, the stoppage is a bit suspect but certainly not the worst. First of all, Ronda was getting rekt but she didn't even get dropped, yet. Not to mention until her fight was Holly, she was undefeated and looked virtually unbeatable in every single fight. This was her first fight since her first loss and she looked in tremendous shape; the least Herb could have done is gave her the benefit of the doubt.

As a seasoned ref he should have known better. Look at Khabib for instance. If he finally gets rocked and dropped by someone, do you think the ref is going to stop it instantly once it hits the ground? Fuck no, the dude is currently 26-0 and should be—and hopefully will be—given the benefit of the doubt and allowed the chance to recover.

Fucking Herb did not give Ronda that chance. Sure, maybe it was the right move and maybe Ronda was about to get punched further into the living bolivia, but maybe not. Let's remember that Acanda Nunes is not a good fighter at all and this will be proven in her next fight

Lol at you fucktards saying "early stoppage" on this one...Ronda was DEAD and would have only taken more damage had Herb let the fight continue. (Also lol'ing at you fucktards questioning Herb Dean's refereeing considering he's one of the best and few who's actually fought in the cage before and has a REAL understanding of what's going on in there...)
Last lol goes to all of you fucktards who will sit here and jump on a ref for letting one extra punch get in and arguing for pages and pages on CTE threads, but complaining about not seeing Ronda get more brain damage.

STFU for Christ's sake.

1. haha you fell for the obvious, low hanging bait—we're both blue belts yet i insulted you for being one, that should have tipped you off that i was trolling and manipulating you, junior

2. But since you're apparently from CANADIA i guess it makes sense that you're a little slow on the uptake lol

Im not from Canada just love to bait cuck like you to insult Canada and LMAO. Typical manlet McGregor fan

Early stoppage by Herb. She was about to judo throw that lesbo into an armbar.

bork1}

Lol at you fucktards saying "early stoppage" on this one...Ronda was DEAD and would have only taken more damage had Herb let the fight continue. (Also lol'ing at you fucktards questioning Herb Dean's refereeing considering he's one of the best and few who's actually fought in the cage before and has a REAL understanding of what's going on in there...)
Last lol goes to all of you fucktards who will sit here and jump on a ref for letting one extra punch get in and arguing for pages and pages on CTE threads, but complaining about not seeing Ronda get more brain damage.

STFU for Christ's sake.

Welp. She didn't go down, now did she?

Honda felt that dyke power. That was a brutal beatdown.

<DCWhoa><{danawhoah}><6>

Some say that Amanda Nunes hands still smell like hotdogs to this day...

Back