Amanda Nunes seems like a lovely person

BR701

Don't give me number one bullshit
@Green
Reaction score
I've seen her fight but not really interviewed at all.

I like her friendliness and openness, definitely rooting for her now.

Her mature and realistic outlook is refreshing, she doesn't want to piss off the bosses, but will make them respect her through her actions. Doesn't take Rondas media BS annoy her or the fact that Rondas managers own the UFC

Great champion.

She does seem like a nice gal, but for some reason I just don't jump up and down in excitement about her. Not sure what it is.

When was the last time Ronda said anything nice about anything? Let alone an opponent?!

Too bad the company she works for doesn't give her any exposure. Instead they constantly push Rondas nauseating dribble in our faces.

Amanda is very nice and respectful till the octagon door closes.

I've always thought she was beast come fight time. If she takes her time against Ronda, she will finish her.

When was the last time Ronda said anything nice about anything? Let alone an opponent?!

When was the last time Ronda talked about an opponent? She seems more likely to focus on what she's doing than what everyone else is doing. She's yet to offer her analysis on Holly and Miesha losing their titles on the 1st defense or Cyborg's failed drug test.

Nunes seems nice enough. She doesn't have much of a personality though. She doesn't put asses in seats.

When was the last time Ronda talked about an opponent? She seems more likely to focus on what she's doing than what everyone else is doing. She's yet to offer her analysis on Holly and Miesha losing their titles on the 1st defense or Cyborg's failed drug test.
I cannot recall her ever saying anything nice ever, mental!

I cannot recall her ever saying anything nice ever, mental!

That horrible mental bitch. How dare she offer a hug.

YpYQgVa.jpg

9EB9y4T.jpg

tUaC0Sn.jpg

I've seen her fight but not really interviewed at all.

I like her friendliness and openness, definitely rooting for her now.

Her mature and realistic outlook is refreshing, she doesn't want to piss off the bosses, but will make them respect her through her actions. Doesn't take Rondas media BS annoy her or the fact that Rondas managers own the UFC

Great champion.

I believe shes better all around on paper. her BJJ is better than Rondas Judo JJ. Striking.....I mean Amandas reach is huge and finishes chicks with kicks and punches like a truck. SO Ronda is still a great fighter BUT the lay off she had...coming back to fight The beast Amanda is....Baad

I follow her on twitter and she's always posting happy, positive, and cute things. which is neat considering how destructive she is in the cage. She seems really genuine and I appreciate her ability to switch gears outside of the cage.

Back