Amanda Nunes jumping cage to high-five Dan Lambert and Robbie Lawler

Rum

Champion of Champions
@Silver
Reaction score
I wasn't the biggest fan of Lambert on TUF - felt like he threw his guys under the bus a little much rather than taking any responsibility while Glenn was 100% supportive of his guys win or lose - but when Dan gave away the prize money to the Wounded Warrior Project he really won me over.

Now I root for ATT guys/gals and it was sweet to see Nunes thanking him and Lawler after beating Sarah.

I love robbie even more when you could tell he didnt give a fuck and only celebrated when she wouldnt move on LOL

I love robbie even more when you could tell he didnt give a fuck and only celebrated when she wouldnt move on LOL

DON'T RAIN ON MY PARADE BRO! :icon_chee

shouldnt the government help you out if you are a wounded warrior and not have to rely on charity?

shouldnt the government help you out if you are a wounded warrior and not have to rely on charity?

The US government doesn't give a shit about them. Never has.

I live in a state where I'm taxed at over 50%

I agree with you in principle but many of these wounded warriors have hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills. I think the government could spend less on other things and more on them but at the end of the day, I just can't be paying any more taxes for anything, no matter how noble the cause. They can find better ways to spend my money, but there's only so far our money can go. You'd be surprised how quickly billions of dollars can go on the statewide/national level.

These guys are always going to need charity and it's a great charity.

I live in a state where I'm taxed at over 50%

I agree with you in principle but many of these wounded warriors have hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills. I think the government could spend less on other things and more on them but at the end of the day, I just can't be paying any more taxes for anything, no matter how noble the cause. They can find better ways to spend my money, but there's only so far our money can go. You'd be surprised how quickly billions of dollars can go on the statewide/national level.

These guys are always going to need charity and it's a great charity.

I dont really want to turn this into a debate but i would imagine the medical costs are a lot less compared to say a fighter jet carrier.

Back