Amanda Nunes Discusses Tattoos with Dan Hardy

Privateeye0

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Never watched much of her behind the scenes but seems like a cool person. Didn't realise she was big nerd into Super Mario. The whole thing is worth a watch.

She is one of my favorite people in fighting. I will always root for Amanda.:):)

Didn’t watch but I’m assuming it’s because she’s a butch lesbian so she needed some ink?

I don't think Nunes will ever be fighting in China <Lmaoo>.

Never watched much of her behind the scenes but seems like a cool person. Didn't realise she was big nerd into Super Mario. The whole thing is worth a watch.

I think Dan brings out the best in the fighters. They respect him not only because he was a fighter but also because hes so well travelled and trains every where he goes. If he goes to rio to interview a fighter he does a session there, if he goes to melbourne, he trains there. He just knows How to talk to them, have conversation not just dumb question from a script

Something about her just seemed to click with me from the beginning. I wasn't even sure she would be that good and look what she's done and where she's at.

She comes across as a such a sweet person but frail incels will hate on any confident women, lesbian or not

She is one of my favorite people in fighting. I will always root for Amanda.:):)
i dont understand the hate

-lives to fight, dedicates every ounce of herself to the game
-always positive and seems like a great person to be around, always beaming with happiness
-knocks bitches out cold

why the hate???

This chick rules - one of the coolest, sweetest, most down-to-Earth peeps in the game and she also happens to routinely shut the lights out on champs and former champs inside a round.

China just banned tattooed MMA fighters.

Weird move but yea Amanda wont be fighting in china anytime soon.

Tattoo ink is often not healthy.
The ink wanders around your body and your lymph nodes are getting colored for example.
Nano particles are fun.

Enjoy your health problems not so informed people

Tattoo ink is often not healthy.
The ink wanders around your body and your lymph nodes are getting colored for example.
Nano particles are fun.

Enjoy your health problems not so informed people
In a world where people drink, smoke weed, do extasy, take steroids, and do loads of blow..... you think they give a flying fuck about nano particles??? Lmfao

Back