Amanda Nunes destroys Julia Budd in 14 seconds

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Amanda fights exactly like Cyborg! Here she is fighting similar level of competition like Cyborgs opponents

Nunes would beat every cyborg opponent with ease, she's a better more proven version of her

One of the few legitimate KO's in the sport. Nice.

don't like how she was raging after Julia was clearly out

also, i understand why Budd became a Lay and Pray artist after this

<{yearp}>

I expect her to do Ronda in 13 seconds or less.......

Common opponents of Nunes and Rousey are Julia Budd, Ediane Gomes, Sarah D'Alelio, Alexis Davis, Cat Zingano, Sara McMann & Miesha Tate. Rousey is 8-0 vs these, and Nunes is 4-3.

This makes me more worried for Nunez. She so stiff and jittery it will tire her out and she will walk into a hard shot

Nunes would beat every cyborg opponent with ease, she's a better more proven version of her
For 1 round....

Nunes is an absolutely beast for about 7 minutes. Probably better than Cyborg for those 7 minutes but she drops off badly after that. She went from murdering Cat to Cats bitch in a very quick turn of momentum. I have no doubt she loses to bullet in a 5 round fight. Granted those two are better competition than Cyborg had ever faced but until she solves her cardio problems she'll only be a 1 round wrecking machine. But i suppose that's all it really takes to wear WMMA gold at this stage.

This makes me more worried for Nunez. She so stiff and jittery it will tire her out and she will walk into a hard shot
Because Ronda is so smooth and pinpoint with her striking right?

For 1 round....

Nunes is an absolutely beast for about 7 minutes. Probably better than Cyborg for those 7 minutes but she drops off badly after that. She went from murdering Cat to Cats bitch in a very quick turn of momentum. I have no doubt she loses to bullet in a 5 round fight. Granted those two are better competition than Cyborg had ever faced but until she solves her cardio problems she'll only be a 1 round wrecking machine. But i suppose that's all it really takes to wear WMMA gold at this stage.
Well, Rumble and Conor have similar issues (granted Rumble isn't a champion, but he's destroyed everyone but the champ). I think it might be more of a style thing than necessarily just terrible cardio, all those 3 plus others with "questionable" cardio like Lombard and Vitor just unleash everything in the early going and don't have anything left after.

Last edited:
Michael destroys both in the same night
View attachment 182591
giphy.gif
tenor.gif
Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif
HurrjOo.gif

Amanda fights exactly like Cyborg! Here she is fighting similar level of competition like Cyborgs opponents

cyborg doesn't gas though...and also kicks and uses knees...and probably hits even harder.

Well, Rumble and Conor have similar issues (granted Rumble isn't a champion, but he's destroyed everyone but the champ). I think it might be more of a style thing than necessarily just terrible cardio, all those 3 plus others with "questionable" cardio like Lombard and Vitor just unleash everything in the early going and don't have anything left after.
I agree. They'll never reach the top with that Clarington hole in their game. Some would say Conor already has now that he had two belts but with zero defenses his legacy leaves a lot to be desired

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back