• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Amanda Nunes And Nina Ansaroff Announce They Are Expecting Their First Child

Probably surrogate. Haven't seen pics of ansaroff so my answer is purely speculation.
I'm under the impression that Nina has been declining fights. Would there be any need for that at this time if a surrogate was being used?

I have a feeling their kids will having better parenting then your kids. Monetarily and morality wise.
Are you close friends with them? Cause you dont know that, also neither is MMA's highest paid athlete so the money part is still a toss, and you dont know the sherdogger either, but good try on that white knight act.

Oh how wonderful, congrats

ERGLB81XkAAkFN6.jpg

This thread is going great

I’ll add in

Reagan ? Really ?

It makes me feel slightly bad to admit this, but I’ve lol’d a lot during this thread.

Congratulations to them both - being a parent is a wonderful thing. Knowing almost nothing about these two ladies, I feel confident saying they will make better parents than many of the 'contributors' to this thread ever will be.

Don’t care .... let me know when Nunes is about to fight

that's why the world is so fucked up today... a healthy father-figure is very important, no woman can substitute thatt

Any yet every study shows kids with single sex households are better at school and happier.
Are you close friends with them? Cause you dont know that, also neither is MMA's highest paid athlete so the money part is still a toss, and you dont know the sherdogger either, but good try on that white knight act.

Its a very easy guess to make based off of his comment.

“ I see holes in Amanda’s pull out game”

I'm confused as to whose dna is inside who

As long as the little shit has 2 parents who love her, I say congrats!
Pretty much. As long as the child feels love and is taken care of who gives a fuck. Congrats to the parents to be

Back