Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird that Dustin and Conor are being so friendly?

Khabib said he'll make conor humble and he's been humble ever since.

The wife’s a towel and accusing khabibs dad of faking covid definitely happened after the khabib fight

so no

This is the age of gay acceptance- they are taking advantage of that.

Both are older and more mature (debatable for Conor because of his antics.) That and when they fought Conor was on his shit talking tour but now everyone knows who he is so it's not as necessary.

This is the age of gay acceptance- they are taking advantage of that.
tenor.gif

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yeah it is totally gay, Dustin has already lost the fight mentally and will gladly take a dive for some change out of Mcgregors pocket.

Is totally sad really as Mcgregor is a complete dick and Dustin should be hungry for revenge after getting totally humilated in their first fight.

Definitely strange, personally speaking I don’t think I could be friendly with somebody who emasculated me then knocked me the fuck out.

I think it's partly due to all the recent shit in the public eye.

He's been perceived too negatively, and so I think he's being overly nice for that reason.

But I would bet if he wins - next fight he will be back to it.

Conor is trying to repair his reputation after the classless build up to the Khabib fight, the bus incident, the post fight brawl, talking shit about Khabib's dad, several sexual assault accusations. The public perception of Conor now is that he's an asshole who couldn't handle the money and fame and now he's trying to repair that image.

Back