Am I the only one who finds Jodie Foster very attractive in Silence of the Lambs?

If Cinturao were here he'd say he liked her best in Taxi driver

I just got done watching it and I can't help but find her...attractive.

j09s85.jpg

SilenceOTLambs_144Pyxurz.jpg

:)

LOL

I was watching the same thing, every time I'm flipping through the channels I still have to watch or leave it on in the background.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing in regards to her, but probably more to do with her character in the movie.

and who is the fair angel in your av

she's looking good, but i'm not sure i'd say "very"; attractive is fine. she's lacking in the t&a department. not that that would stop me from anything, but it would put her over the top.

I can't abide a prominent jawline regardless of what else is going on.

LOL

I was watching the same thing, every time I'm flipping through the channels I still have to watch or leave it on in the background.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing in regards to her, but probably more to do with her character in the movie.

and who is the fair angel in your av

girl from a tv show called impractical jokers, i thought she looked cute:redface:

I love me some Jodie Foster, she's milf status for damn sure these days.

Can't believe Cinturao isn't in here going on about how gorgeous she was in Taxi Driver.

I agree that it has more to do with her character in that movie, she's portrayed as being slightly naive until she meets the dangerous Lecter.

Good for her? I guess.

not sure how this would affect your attraction to her -unless we want to have a biological discussion about how the DNA that makes her masculine eyebrows, facial geometry is adjacent to the lesbian Gene on the same chromosone and thus related :)

Seeing as I absolutely know that homosexuals are natural and born that way -I have no problem accepting that physical characteristics and behaviors have common relationships

I found her attractive. More the personality than anything though. Intelligent driven bitches are sexy.

Shes super hot, but that accent was fuckin awful. So, so awful

Just finished reading the book not too long ago, and holy shit, what an incredible book.

Jodie-Foster-video1.jpg

92180238.jpg

1289743512_50.jpg

She's sexy.

Last edited:
I'd have sex with her but she'd probably hate it.

Back