Am I the only one that thinks it's too soon for Khamzat to fight Usman?

We're about to find out. I mean he's getting the worst version of Usman AND they are both moving up in weight so there's that. Who really knows what the fight is going to look like.

I think it's the perfect time for him. He's been off for a while, but he's probably been training, he's in his prime time for fighting still it seems and Usman has lost two in a row. Could mean Usman is in a bad mental state which Kham could take advantage of.

I ain't saying it's gonna be easy, but this will probably be the easiest time to beat him.
<Neil01>

I think it's the perfect time for him. He's been off for a while, but he's probably been training, he's in his prime time for fighting still it seems and Usman has lost two in a row. Could mean Usman is in a bad mental state which Kham could take advantage of.

I ain't saying it's gonna be easy, but this will probably be the easiest time to beat him.
<Neil01>

Fair...I just think rust is being really underrated and for those laughing saying he need more time they are only further proving my point when they get into headlines like he's been developing for 4 years.

It's his fault that he's so rusty I am just reminding some of you even Jon Jones looked subpar when he came back rusty against OSP and Reyes. I am not going to be surprised if Khamzat wins but I do think people are underrating rust

Usman falls in the category of people Khamzat said he would smesh known as “everybody” so yes. After the amount of shit Khamzat has talked he had better be ready for anyone.

Back