Am i the only one that just noticed Floyd vs LoganPaul had a bout?

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
...And you guys that kept track of it/streamed it / watched it are just a bunch of casuals?

3nNnEq2.png

Delete this shit. Not worthy to be under UFC sub.

...And you guys that kept track of it/streamed it / watched it are just a bunch of casuals?
Well we learnt a lot, the Paul brothers are better than Conor in both MMA and Boxing.

So for the real MMA fans, we got some confirmation.

The way Jake Paul kills ufc fighters, was wondering if the older brother could kill boxers.

Then I realised

Boxing >YouTube>mma

The way Jake Paul kills ufc fighters, was wondering if the older brother could kill boxers.

Then I realised

Boxing >YouTube>mma

Paul “killed” arguably the worst striker in MMA history in a boxing match. What Logan did was far more impressive than what Jake has shown thus far.

everyone knew it went on 1 million+ buys

I genuinely dodnt realiss it was last night tha ks for nothing sherdog where waa the hype . Should have been unavoidable. Probably thanks to the fat prick mods who would have most likely been moving all the topics and hype to,the boxing forum which noboxy gives a shit about. Oh well doesnt look like a i missed a thing anywayy, just like the rizin fight he did

Paul “killed” arguably the worst striker in MMA history in a boxing match. What Logan did was far more impressive than what Jake has shown thus far.
tenor.gif

images

advantage of size, weight and was the bigger man and fought like a pussy with hugs, in an official fight would have been disqualified.

tenor.gif

images

advantage of size, weight and was the bigger man and fought like a pussy with hugs, in an official fight would have been disqualified.

What point are your gifs making? He cant get better?

We can make all kinds of “what if” scenarios, the fact remains that “TBE” couldnt finish Logan Paul within 8 rounds, hugs or no hugs. That legendary boxing skill should have found the mark constantly.

We can make all kinds of “what if” scenarios, the fact remains that “TBE” couldnt finish Logan Paul within 8 rounds, hugs or no hugs. That legendary boxing skill should have found the mark constantly.
Logan is pathetic in boxing, no wonder he's 0-1.
images

hugging another Fighter in boxing is a pussy move, it proves you're scared to box.

Logan is pathetic in boxing, no wonder he's 0-1.
images

hugging another Fighter in boxing is a pussy move, it proves you're scared to box.

I dont care about the Logan brothers, so I have no horse in this race, but he fought “the GOAT”, landed a couple of decent strikes, landed a good flurry, and survived 8 rounds, all while not being a boxer and barely having trained in his life.

<{titihmm}>

I mean you'd think so but what we watch was a dude that literally held on for dear life using his size.

If Floyd had more reach this wouldn't have happened.

Guess this what happens when Goliath doesn't get koed first.

Are all these threads, like, necessary ?

Back