Am I the only one glad Conor returned to his non-PC self?

Random Passerby

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
During UFC 194 he seemed to have turned more PC, you could notice that that he intentionally held himself back when talking trash. He would try to for example not say things like "he is a pussy", "he hits like a girl/bitch" but he would instead say "he hits weak/baby/strawweight".

Now he is back to saying things like "sore vaginas" etc.

I, for one, am glad that Conor skipping his weekly PC classes.

I want the sport to be as "raw" as it can reasonably be.

What about you? Are you PC, bro?

I don't think he ever changed. Just because you didn't throw out anything un-PC like in a couple of press conferences really doesn't mean anything, it just means he didn't have anything like that to say

You guys over analyze shit. He's just a man putting on a show.

I guess that depends on whether or not you still laugh at fart jokes with your 12yo friends

Seemed more reserved than ever in the Diaz presser.

During UFC 194 he seemed to have turned more PC, you could notice that that he intentionally held himself back when talking trash. He would try to for example not say things like "he is a pussy", "he hits like a girl/bitch" but he would instead say "he hits weak/baby/strawweight".

Doesn't matter to me either way.. gonna be harder for him if he loses after all the shittalk.. (Rousey Syndrome)

He's all about the non-PC approach until you say he's a potato-muncher, then there'll be uproar.

How much would it cost me to have Greggor to hit you in your pussy, OP?

He's all about the non-PC approach until you say he's a potato-muncher, then there'll be uproar.
Nah he's been called ginger, leprechaun, lucky charms and all kinds of different things and he didnt care.

He is consistent as far as that is concerned.

Nah he's been called ginger, leprechaun, lucky charms and all kinds of different things and he didnt care.

He is consistent as far as that is concerned.
Maybe not McGregor, himself, but certainly his fans. Even Holohan went and bitched at Lamas for making that parody video.

Why are you green?

I get yellow, I get blue but what does green mean?
PLAT STATUS BRO...

tumblr_lyog5p0oaA1qg6og6o1_500.gif

"Back to his non-pc self"? How about "doing everything he can to sell a fight after the biggest super-fight in years got canned"?

Such deep understanding of Conors persona involved in this post. Are you like his brother or something?

I'm happy as well. In general appreciate people who are not confined by social norms, social expectations and political correctness.

Go fuck yourself TS! -Kenny Florian

The Kenny Florian quotation meme is funny when well implemented. You're overusing it and not using it well.

Back