Am I Racist (matt walsh movie)

Seems familiar watching right wingers ITT making yet another thread about race, on a video about race, falling over each other and screaming into the ether about how obsessed everyone else is about race. Oh, didn't forget to bring up transsexuals either I see.

Seems familiar watching right wingers ITT making yet another thread about race, on a video about race, falling over each other and screaming into the ether about how obsessed everyone else is about race. Oh, didn't forget to bring up transsexuals either I see.

Yes, the entire point of the documentary is to ridicule the DEI scammers who are racist and very obsessed with hateful anti-white rhetoric.

Offended without knowing the topic or addressing the actual content at all?

From similar Great Minds that brought you the Award Winning 2000 Mules and Terror on the Prairie, comes this spamvertisement for another movie that should have been a Youtube video that Liberal Hollywood and The Establishment doesn't want you to see, but random Internet commenters really really do.

I've never even heard of this guy before. But he's a clown. Not promoting violence but sometimes a person needs to be asked what did the 5 fingers say to the face.

I kind of agree with him sort of. I always feel like a total bitch if I gotta take a sick day but I don't think everyone has to feel like that. I don't work in a big office where I won't be missed and I know someone is going to have a long day or days if I call in and I hate to burden anyone. Plus I'm a workaholic and get a great deal of satisfaction from a long day.

If there’s one thing hardcore right wingers do well, it’s comedy…
It is recent thing, but it is accurate now.

images

I was raised to not see color and now the proreggressives want it to be the focal point of everything.
Yeah, it's really annoying. I was brought up the same way and I'm absolutely bewildered by the modern social trend to walk that backwards. Nowadays, not seeing people's skin color is racist because you're not acknowledging their "experience." Whatever the fuck that means.

I've never even heard of this guy before. But he's a clown. Not promoting violence but sometimes a person needs to be asked what did the 5 fingers say to the face.

That guy is literally paid by Media Matters to watch Matt's show and post clips, most of the time out of context, to supposedly 'own' him.

And ironically, many of the clips he posts gets a positive reaction from general audiences and acts as an advertising medium for Matt's show.

In this case, I don't see how this is controversial.
If you're sick but can still function within your job and are not contagious... go in and do your damn job.

Really goes to show how lazy everyone who disagrees with this is.

That guy is literally paid by Media Matters to watch Matt's show and post clips, most of the time out of context, to supposedly 'own' him.

And ironically, many of the clips he posts gets a positive reaction from general audiences and acts as an advertising medium for Matt's show.

In this case, I don't see how this is controversial.
If you're sick but can still function within your job and are not contagious... go in and do your damn job.

Really goes to show how lazy everyone who disagrees with this is.
What does "function" mean?

Someone has a migrane and can barely see straight. They can technically function. Their job is air traffic controller.

Someone with a stomach bug who can "function". They work at a restaurant.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronaldbattle93
Back