Am I pulling my punch too much here or is it good? (heavy bag VIDEO)

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some people complain that I don't snap it enough on the bag. Then I do this and instead get accused of pulling my punches. What do you guys think? It feels like I can't win.

Last edited:
The punch actually looks good, except one thing i don't get is why they are saying your pulling your punch? The boxing instructors always hit my head in the gym when i don't bring my hand back fast enough during padwork. So really if your friends in the gym might not know what they are talking about.

The punch actually looks good, except one thing i don't get is why they are saying your pulling your punch? The boxing instructors always hit my head in the gym when i don't bring my hand back fast enough during padwork. So really if your friends in the gym might not know what they are talking about.

Nah some dude online who had a kickboxing school, Another random poster said it was alright though so I am confused.,.. I am still learning how to bunch the heavy bag .. I haven't boxed for 6 months and am returning soon.

Or maybe he meant that I should pull the punch and that I am now doing it right now. I may have misunderstood him.

Or maybe he meant that I should pull the punch and that I am now doing it right now. I may have misunderstood him.

That most likely is it. I mean your suppose to snap the right hand, but that doesn't mean your not suppose to pull it back quickly.

Y'know if you post a video that's longer than two seconds, it won't kill you.

Back