Always wanted to see Kharitonov vs Cro Cop.

standupsprawl

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
come let’s get this fight together for us old school pride fans! Who do you got?

Make it happen

Kongo vs bader (title)
Sergei vs Mirko (#1 contender)

Make it happen

Kongo vs bader (title)
Sergei vs Mirko (#1 contender)

I'd watch it. Seems reasonable.

Kharitonov is the only relevant fighter from PRIDE that Mirko did not fight.

Mir is easy pickings now I agree with above guy Cro Cop probably wants Mir.

Cro Cop is probably going back to Rizin.

Maybe it could happen over there with a Rizin vs. Bellator event.

I"d probably go with Kharitonov.

I’ve been wanting to see that match for 15 years.

Murko will run back to Rizin before even thinking about having to face Sergei. Lol

Coker just said within the last few days that he wants to do Fedor/Crocop II in either Russia or Japan. So if they have a Bellator/Rizin crossover event, that will be one of the fights, barring injuries.

That's bittersweet, bc some of us had talked before how it would make sense to send Sergei over to Japan to fight Crocop as a Bellator representative, since the Japanese crowd is familiar with him and it's a fight we never got in PRIDE.

If they do Fedor/Crocop II, I'd love it to be in a ring, so we can get the best versions of each fighter that we can at this point. Neither are amazing in a cage.

But, I like the Crocop/Sergei fight. I hope they do that instead.

Last edited:
I'd be Down for that fight. Wouldn't mind mirko continuing his revenge tour either though

Cro Cop is probably going back to Rizin.

Maybe it could happen over there with a Rizin vs. Bellator event.

I"d probably go with Kharitonov.
In an interview before the Nelson fight he said he would want to do the Bellator London event in June if he comes out of the Nelson fight healthy.

That fight belongs in 2004

I don't want to see this in 2019

Should be interesting to see if we see CroCop or Fedor ever again in Bellator. Both of them have no contract with Bellator anymore.

Opens the door for one of these Russian Billionaires funding some defunk/who knows WTF going orgs over in Russia to maybe put together the fight. Both of them can make a nice pay day and I ride off in the sunset. Maybe Rizin takes a shot at them for NYE. Hell, with what you paid Floyd I'm sure you can easily get CroCop and Fedor in the ring and draw just as good of interest from the Japanese market for even less money.

Should be interesting to see if we see CroCop or Fedor ever again in Bellator. Both of them have no contract with Bellator anymore.

Opens the door for one of these Russian Billionaires funding some defunk/who knows WTF going orgs over in Russia to maybe put together the fight. Both of them can make a nice pay day and I ride off in the sunset. Maybe Rizin takes a shot at them for NYE. Hell, with what you paid Floyd I'm sure you can easily get CroCop and Fedor in the ring and draw just as good of interest from the Japanese market for even less money.

I thought Fedor had one fight left (no source, just something I had read here probably)

Off topic, I'd like to know how much rating Fuji TV made with Floyd vs Tenshin.
If somebody has some info, it would be much appreciated.

I thought Fedor had one fight left (no source, just something I had read here probably)

Off topic, I'd like to know how much rating Fuji TV made with Floyd vs Tenshin.
If somebody has some info, it would be much appreciated.

I believe Rizin 14 did like 6% with a peak of only like 7.5% and my understanding is they were hoping more like 20% peak. I think the most recent past NYE events have done like 8% to 11% if my memory serves me right as an avg.

P.S.: Fedor deal is done with Bellator. He is a free agent right now. Coker even mentioned this on one of the MMA shows Monday and said CroCop was a one and done deal.

I believe Rizin 14 did like 6% with a peak of only like 7.5% and my understanding is they were hoping more like 20% peak. I think the most recent past NYE events have done like 8% to 11% if my memory serves me right as an avg.

P.S.: Fedor deal is done with Bellator. He is a free agent right now. Coker even mentioned this on one of the MMA shows Monday and said CroCop was a one and done deal.
Mirko mentioned if he came out healthy in the Nelson fight then he might want to fight at the June Bellator London event.

In an interview before the Nelson fight he said he would want to do the Bellator London event in June if he comes out of the Nelson fight healthy.

With Bellator's new TV deal in the UK that makes sense.

Cro Cop must have great memories of England.

Let’s not have him fight Kharitonov please. Sergei has way more left in the tank and hits like a truck.

Back