• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alonzo Menifield - cage weight?

BBMN

Pancakes?!
@red
Reaction score
Has he ever stated his actual cage weight? (not talking his walk around between fights...)
Just curious, because he looks huge at 205.
1152890924.jpg.jpg

Never seen it mentioned and i just checked and he hasnt ought in Cali so no formally reported in cage weight either.
He looks huge up top but hasn't got matching wheels which can skew the opinion a bit.
A big 205'er for sure but he has never missed weight at 205.

He fought at HW in Bellator in 2015, which is probably a decent surrogate for his peak-performance weight as he woulda been dietting and in fight shape but wouldnt have needed to cut even a pound. He weighed 222.4 at that one. Thats probably your number

He's a unit, just 6'0 though. Same height as Dan Hooker.
Crute is 6'2, OSP 6'3,
Ryan Spann 6'5 looks heavier

Dude is an athletic freak.

I’d say 225-230 with visible abs

He's kind of short though, so he's just very stocky. I would be surprised if he was one of the larger LHWs because stocky guys aren't usually best weight cutters.

He is comparatively short for the division, 6 foot tall, compared dudes like Jon Jones 6'4, Jiri 6'3, Jamahal Hill 6'4, Jan 6'2, Glover 6'2, Ankalaev 6'3, Paul Craig 6'4, Anthony Smith 6'4.

Essentially he is one of the shortest LHW fighters, which is part of the reason he can be so muscular.

Funny to compare to past eras where 5'10 Mike Tyson was the World Heavyweight champ.

Not that big. He is like 5'10''. All the guys he faces that are listed as 6'2 or 6'1'' look considerably tall when fighting him.

Back