Aloe Vera seems so fragile

P

Pwent

He has gone down from strikes that didnt look too powerful and tonight got injured off of a grappling exchange

I think he needs to bulk up, he was skinny and getting overpowered at 155, at 145 its even worse

He has gone down from strikes that didnt look too powerful and tonight got injured off of a grappling exchange

I think he needs to bulk up, he was skinny and getting overpowered at 155, at 145 its even worse

lmao

Looked like the same type of injury that happened to Glover against Jones, just on the mat.

In this case though just looked like a freak accident. Shit happens.

He doesn't look healthy at 145, hydration is super important when it comes to joint and muscle health. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it was related to that, he has one of the most defined skulls in MMA

TS is right, Cerrone blow wasn't that strong, Swanson was the same and now this makes him looks like a butterfly.

I once read that he got some disease on his body, I think it is rheumatic fever, not sure

This prehistoric bird needs to blossom into a full spread eagle

Well seeing it was a neck injury and not a shoulder. Don't really know if the weight cut would really have anything to do with it.

Where were all of these threads before tonight?

Well .. he is built like a saltine cracker, so I think you have a point.

You guys need to stop this. He might be really hurt here.

Back