Alliance Atlanta?

winman

White Belt
Reaction score
I am going to Atlanta and want to train at Alliance

Does Romero "Jacare

Jacare and Cobrinha are both there and teaching twice a day, every day (except Sunday when the gym is closed), unless they're teaching a seminar out of town. There have been only 2-3 times in the last year when they were both away from the gym, excepting major tournaments like the Pan Ams and Mundials.

Jacare and Cobrinha are both there and teaching twice a day, every day (except Sunday when the gym is closed), unless they're teaching a seminar out of town. There have been only 2-3 times in the last year when they were both away from the gym, excepting major tournaments like the Pan Ams and Mundials.

Damn, cant ask for better instruction than that!!!

to my knowledge he does. you can get in touch with lots of people who train there through facebook. i was really impressed with their purple belts this year so i got ahold of them through facebook. they're probably the best people to ask.

as far as i know cobrinha and jacare teach most, if not all, classes.

this is a site they run, it has videos from classes.

it is usually jacare demonstrating moves on cobrinha.
Alliance BJJ

i think cobrinha teaches the morning classes.

I tried a trial lesson there before I had to leave to study abroad and both of them were there. I can only say good things about my experience there, but unfortunately the gym is kinda far from my campus and I would have to be stuck in traffic to make the lessons :icon_cry2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back