Crime Allegations of (redacted) a 13 year have been refiled against Trump

Sherdog is not the place to be calling Joe Biden or Donald Trump a child rapist. Just because you don't agree with someone on the internet you don't get to come here and accuse one another of defending :eek::eek::eek::eek:philes or child rape. Enough of it, you guys have been warned in this thread and reminded of the rules. You all agreed to follow the rules here so that you can post. If we continue to see this crap cards and bans will absolutely be handed out.

Sherdog is not the place to be calling Joe Biden or Donald Trump a child rapist. Just because you don't agree with someone on the internet you don't get to come here and accuse one another of defending :eek::eek::eek::eek:philes or child rape. Enough of it, you guys have been warned in this thread and reminded of the rules. You all agreed to follow the rules here so that you can post. If we continue to see this crap cards and bans will absolutely be handed out.

<PlusJuan>

Weak, like all your posts. Try harder, troll.
Welcome to the internet, where zebby's 25th account has splintered into like 5 accounts now.

I don't actually know how to post a phone screen shot of responses to me on here, but it's probably like 2/3 "likes", and about 1/3 "responses" from trolls with nothing on the comment or topic, just "respond" with a random insults. There are maybe 4-5 people who actually contribute to any WR thread

You're on the same level as QueenB. We don't know if you're a hack or a troll.
I love how you can't answer a direct simple question. It's just a non stop gish gallop of whatever thought happens to be floating across your 2 neurons.

You said I'm a lefty cultist. Who is my cult leader that I'm undyingly loyal to? You're such a coward you can't even stand behind your own insults lmaooo

"Just because you don't agree with someone on the internet" Uh excuse me dude. The op of this thread is about a lawsuit being filed against Donald Trump in which multiple witnesses verified the account of a 13 year old victim being tied to a bed and gang raped by Trump.

We're not exactly just throwing the p word out willy nilly because of heated politics. If sherdog has made a change in their policy that that word is not allowed, ok fine. Duly noted. I just don't understand the baffling tone of your post. Do you know what the thread you're posting in is about??

"Just because you don't agree with someone on the internet" Uh excuse me dude. The op of this thread is about a lawsuit being filed against Donald Trump in which multiple witnesses verified the account of a 13 year old victim being tied to a bed and gang raped by Trump.

We're not exactly just throwing the p word out willy nilly because of heated politics. If sherdog has made a change in their policy that that word is not allowed, ok fine. Duly noted. I just don't understand the baffling tone of your post. Do you know what the thread you're posting in is about??
What a cuck he is

It’s nothing short of bewildering. After pretending that the Epstien list was the most important thing in the world for the last few years, maga turds are now downplaying it and preemptively calling it fake news. This is what being in a cult looks like.

Always fun to see how much shit the mods will take from certain posters just because they're left leaning.
That mods post was misrepresenting the nature of the contention going on in this thread. I didn't give him any shit. I said I will abide the rules BUT saying "just because you disagree with someone on the internet you can't be accusing eachother of defending child rape" is a blatant misrepresentation. This thread is literally about Trump being sued for exactly that. It's not like this is a thread about European trade policy

Is this post ok?

Trumps Mara Largo was being used as a recruiting ground to traffic underage women?

The documents being unsealed are part of a 2015 lawsuit filed against Maxwell by one of Epstein’s victims, Virginia Giuffre. She is one of the dozens of women who sued Epstein saying he had abused them at his homes in Florida, New York, the U.S. Virgin Islands and New Mexico.

Trump’s Florida club

Giuffre said the summer she turned 17, she was lured away from a job as a spa attendant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club to become a “masseuse” for Epstein — a job that involved performing sexual acts.

That mods post was misrepresenting the nature of the contention going on in this thread. I didn't give him any shit. I said I will abide the rules BUT saying "just because you disagree with someone on the internet you can't be accusing eachother of defending child rape" is a blatant misrepresentation. This thread is literally about Trump being sued for exactly that. It's not like this is a thread about European trade policy

You can discuss this. No one said you couldn't. Can we just not use those words so they're not attached to the forum like a sore thumb in a search engine, etc. We've done a lot of work to distance the boards from them. I couldn't care less if you support Sleepy Joe or Orange Conman. Unfortunately, Smoke Inhalation Coleman thinks I'm singling out people for their political bias. I card equally. I swear.

I love how you can't answer a direct simple question. It's just a non stop gish gallop of whatever thought happens to be floating across your 2 neurons.

You said I'm a lefty cultist. Who is my cult leader that I'm undyingly loyal to? You're such a coward you can't even stand behind your own insults lmaooo
Hack says what?

Going to try and sherdog lawyer me here? <36>

:eek::eek::eek::eek: related comments - Due to an influx of these types of posts, clearer rules are needed. Threads and posts related to this topic are not what the parent company wants on the forums. Do not under any circumstance accuse another poster of being a :eek::eek::eek::eek: or groomer. If you see members endorse or post questionable comments in regards to this topic, please report instead of engaging and refrain from accusations. Let the forum staff deal with it. Posts that contain the aforementioned disturbing commentary will be met with account terminations.

For a public figure or broad groups, do not make unsubstantiated accusations. Substance may consist of charges filed, a pertinent Iawsuit filed, or conviction. Areas such as formal investigations or prominent figure accusations will be mod discretion, but overall less talk on this subject in general is preferred on this site.

Do not attempt to skirt using :eek::eek::eek::eek:/groomer with any adjacent terms, imagery, or code words.

This rule was made exactly because users throw :eek::eek::eek::eek: accusations around "willy nilly".

• Undefined - Obviously we can't anticipate every situation. For that reason, the Sherdog forums reserves the right to remove any user at any time for any reason. If we think you're trying to manipulate the system or being toxic and disruptive in the boards, you'll be removed. Follow the golden rule and treat others the way you would want to be treated yourself and you won't have any problems
If we deem a subject to be too disruptive to the site we can 100% crack down on it. Here we have a Presidential candidate with accusations. Normally for smaller stories we might allow more room to play out. This however is a major story that will continue to be repeated over and over. Accusations have been made against Biden for a long time, and we generally try to keep it fairly cleaned up.

This site does not want to be associated with this content. We try to allow mostly free discussion as long as 1. The users are following the guidelines. 2. The content is not disruptive to the site. While the thread and subject matter is political in nature, this will quickly become disruptive to the forums. I am asking you guys to make sure the content you post will not cause major issue to our site. If the content that is being posted is causing issues actions will be taken. I have given two public warning in this thread on the matter. This will make a third.

Since Trump will not face any sort of trial before the election, simply calling him a "child rapist" non stop in every thread will not be allowed. The same goes with Biden. These are incredibly damaging accusations. If we are going to discuss these topic please keep it above board and as clean as possible.

Back