Gold Belt
Reaction score
Allan Green V Darrell Woods
Ramon Montano V Derrick Campos
Stephanie Dobbs V Nancy Bonilla
Vernon Woodward V Byron Polley
George Tahdooahnippah V Mike Jackson
Mike Cooper V Adam Conley

Pretty boring main event as Allan Green moves back to super middle. He faces veteran spoiler Darrell Woods who last was seen beating the fun Samual Miller in an upset. Can we finally see th crisp Allan Green of old, or will we see the worn out Green that looked bad in losing to Miranda? Nothing doing at all on the undercard, and this is a pretty dissapointing night over all. But no worries, wehave the HBO trippleheader tomorrow.

I'm watching .. the Montano/Campos fight was actually pretty entertaining.

That's the version of Green that should have shown up for the Miranda fight.

Anybody know what Green's mysterious long term health problem is?

He looked very healthy tonight pounding the piss out of Woods.

Montano threw some pretty impressive combos. Don't know if he has enough killer instinct but I like he has potential.

what a beatdown! I know Woods is 40, but maybe Green wasn't right vs Pantera???

Green had some colon issues before the Miranda fight. No, I'm not kidding.

Good showing by Green, served notice that he's back and can still blow people away in the 1st round like that Codrington fight a few years back.

Green landed a nice straight right in the beginning.
He looked really good. Hope to see him again.

Is the guy he just beat the same guy who kissed his opponent on the top of their head a few months ago on ESPN?

Green landed a nice straight right in the beginning.
He looked really good. Hope to see him again.

Is the guy he just beat the same guy who kissed his opponent on the top of their head a few months ago on ESPN?

No, that was Berrio kissing Yusef Mack right before he KO'd him. Berrio now holds a belt and is having fun beating up European stiffs.

Back