"All White People are Racist"

I wonder a how a "white people commit almost half of all hate crimes in the United States" shirt would go over

Yes, that message would look nice on this kid's hoodie
anthony-stokes.jpg

Haha can confirm! :D:D
Source: I'm white ha ha ha xDD ^^ :p:p:p:p:D:D:D

gtfoh with that shit .. 'hate crime' .. so many 'hate crimes' committed on whitey that are never reported or categorized that way ..

'hate crime' is used as a tag on whitey .. no one else

This. White people are basically the only group that get charged with hate crimes. When those black teens held that white mentally handicapped kid hostage and tortured him they weren't originally going to be charged with a hate crime when there was video showing that it was racially motivated.

The thread title is misspelled.

I wonder a how a "white people commit almost half of all hate crimes in the United States" shirt would go over

It wouldn't really make any particular point because they're more than half of the population...

What were you going for?

I want a "50% of all violent crime is committed by 13% of the population" sweater.

My sweater says:

"Black people can't synthesize vitamin D worth a fuck"

Probably like this - someone coming up to you and telling you they make up most of the population so that's perfectly in line with how per capita works whereas blacks commit disproportionate amount of crimes and therefore have more run ins with police

And would your hypothetical shirt make sure to include all the hate crimes minorities blatantly faked after Trump won?

I wonder how a "hitler was a white man" shirt would go over

I wonder how a "native americans were killed by diseases that white men brought with them" shirt would go over

FBI statistics = fake news

'hate crime' is overwhelmingly used as a tag on a white perp .. we've heard stories where a black perp was using racial slurs while attacking whitey and the cops were hesitating to call it a hate crime and some never did call it a hate crime .. that's a bogus statistic

Back