All this Conor Talk

Shapky86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets be real here ladies and gentleman. Conor has dispatched some notable names not saying all have been insanely big feathers to add to his cap. I'll say it and get it over with. I believe in a rematch in all honesty that Aldo would wreck his ass.

I strongly believe Conor was the better man the first night and nobody can deny the fact that it was the same as Cain vs Dos Santos first fight a flash ko nothing more. I'm not sold on the dude and won't be till he beats a legit Lightweight. He should be fighting Pettis regardless.Diaz is a joke and is sadly getting led to slaugher but his bong and fat check will help with the beating he is about to embark on.

This whole him fighter Lawler is a damn joke.How are you people who claim to have been watching mma for years even claim he has a chance seriously?Your going to sit here and tell me Conor could bang it out with Condit,Rory,Nick Diaz,Thompson,Hendricks,Woodley? He would get fucking STOMPED. I mean you people realize that once you win the belt HE HAS to defend it in the perspective weight class

.Lawler would do to him what he did to Aldo but FAR more brutal and bloody you can guarantee that. Im not bashing the guy and don't like him but respect his accomplishments. Be realistic people

useparagraphs%2521.png

This would be his 4th or 5th opponent on short notice? Almost as much as his UFC fights

What would Aldo gain in the rematch now if it wasn't for the FW belt?Let's be honest and say he goes up to 55 or 70 and starches Conors ass in the rematch. You think Conor would give up his belt although it was sanctioned at 45?I think it's a smart move personally.

What would Aldo gain in the rematch now if it wasn't for the FW belt?Let's be honest and say he goes up to 55 or 70 and starches Conors ass in the rematch. You think Conor would give up his belt although it was sanctioned at 45?I think it's a smart move personally.
Anytime. Anywhere. Doesn't have to be a title fight.

I think Aldo's English is not perfect, so his message is a little vague. Under what circumstances did he say he is gonna fight Conor?
Or maybe he doesn't understand his own post :)

This whole him fighter Lawler is a damn joke.How are you people who claim to have been watching mma for years even claim he has a chance seriously?Your going to sit here and tell me Conor could bang it out with Condit,Rory,Nick Diaz,Thompson,Hendricks,Woodley?

Out of everyone you mentioned Lawler is probably the easiest for Conor but I would favor him over all of those fighters besides Rory and MAYBE Condit at this point

Out of everyone you mentioned Lawler is probably the easiest for Conor but I would favor him over all of those fighters besides Rory and MAYBE Condit at this point
Lawler would walk through his shit with ease.Question is can Conor?We all know that answer and can't accept reality. Condit is way better overall power,fight iq,cardio,ground game.

Conor is not even in the same league as the top 5 WW.If Conor couldn't stop a takedown from "Mini Mendes" how the hell can he stop Woodley, Hendricks,Rory which by the way saw what he did to Nate ? They would get on top of his ass and pound him out. I don't think people are understanding my point here.

Conor COULD NOT take a shot from any of those dudes at 170. He would fold like a pretzel stiff. Any of those dudes would eat his "left hand" and ask for more. What happens when Lawler pressures him and Conors left doesn't do shit?

He's going to get backed up to the cage and fucked up. He has zero ground game or wrestling?Conor is pure striking,and counters thats all he has?

Lawler would walk through his shit with ease.Question is can Conor?We all know that answer and can't accept reality. Condit is way better overall power,fight iq,cardio,ground game.

Conor is not even in the same league as the top 5 WW.If Conor couldn't stop a takedown from "Mini Mendes" how the hell can he stop Woodley, Hendricks,Rory which by the way saw what he did to Nate ? They would get on top of his ass and pound him out. I don't think people are understanding my point here.

Conor COULD NOT take a shot from any of those dudes at 170. He would fold like a pretzel stiff. Any of those dudes would eat his "left hand" and ask for more. What happens when Lawler pressures him and Conors left doesn't do shit?

He's going to get backed up to the cage and fucked up. He has zero ground game or wrestling?Conor is pure striking,and counters thats all he has?

Maybe you should slow your roll and see how Conor looks at 170. You do know he won't be the same skinny 145 fighter he was when he fights at WW right? It seems like everyone doesn't realize he is going to be WAY bigger when he is at 170 and think he is going to just get pushed around but I guess most people here aren't that smart.

Agreed! Finally, someone with some sense. Did you see how Aldo rekt "Cloner" in their first fight? McGregor probably doesn't even deserve the rematch but Aldo wants to show everyone that he can do it again, it was no fluke last time. Got slept with one shot! Poor Conor. :(

Back